Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Back in the game!

Well ladies, after nearly a seven week wait since my erpc, af finally found me a couple of days ago! I'm so relieved, I was starting to think something was wrong! At least now I can move on from my mc and start concentrating on ttc again. Just need to blow the dust off my Clearblue monitor and I'm all set! :lol: Hope my hubby's been eating his weetabix, he's gonna need the energy! :lol:

Good luck to everyone for November, hope its a record BFP month!

Caroline xxx

Replies

• Good luck caroline!!! xxx
  • aaawhhh with thst positive note im with ya! glad things back on track loads a pma x x x:lol:
  • Thanks ladies! There's loads of new faces on here since I was last in this forum so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a little better. I am actually feeling quite positive at the moment, I feel I've finally got some closure after my mc and am looking forward to getting stuck in to the bd'ing again! Hopefully we'll all have some happy news to share with everyone at Christmas!

Caroline xxx
  • Hiya Hun, welcome back, glad af has finally showed up for you. sending you lots of babydust and good luck, really hope you get your much deserved bfp very soon. Take care, lots of love. x
  • Hello, welcome back! I think with the PMA you have hopefully a sticky bfp will be just around the corner! Good luck!!xxxx
  • Hey Caroline! Welcome back and well done for having lots of PMA! How exciting that you can start again! Got PEAK on my monitor for the first time today - have only used it for this cycle so far, so am really pleased! CD24 and thought I ovd last week but that monitor didnt catch it, so had I not continued to use it, I would have missed this!
    Best of luck! xx
  • hello there im glad to here that your coming back to ttc strong with loads of PMA.
    fingers crossed that you get a christmas BFP,big hugs hun lol xxxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/dq380/.png

• Nice to see you back. good luck hun. xx
  • Best of luck and happy BDXXX
  • good luck x
  • Thanks for the warm welcome back ladies! image I've got plenty of PMA to share with anyone who needs it, lets hope November is a lucky month for all of us!

Caroline xxx