Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have no symptoms! What does this mean? Updated!!!!

I'm coming up to my AF due date and usually by now I would have had sore boobs, become very short fused and had cramps. But nothing. Could I be pregnant with no symptoms or is my body playing up with its cycle? The only thing I've noticed is that I'm having more CM than normal, I'm a little bit windy (sorry about the crude information!) and I had a 'stitch' like pain on my left side, below by belly button that lasted for one morning just over a week or so ago. This is my 3rd month of TTC and I'm not trying to symptom spot but this is very unusual before my AF is due. :\?

[Modified by: nickir on 28 April 2010 20:54:54 ]

[Modified by: nickir on 28 April 2010 20:55:56 ]

Replies

• Options
    Sounds quite positive! When i conceved DS i had no normal AF symptoms, but i had, had a sharp stich like pain on my right side for about a day ( i latter found out that i OV from that side).

When is AF due?
  • Options
    I'm on CD29. My AF is between CD30 and 36. I am always have AF symptoms by now.
  • Options
    You could test now but be prepared for a BFN or wait a couple of days and test!

I could not wait and tested 5 days early with DS so if you have senitive test it will show!

Good luck hopefully it will be your BFP!
  • Options
    I will wait and test when I get to CD36 - don't know how! Knowing me it won't be long until I test ;\)

[Modified by: nickir on April 24, 2010 01:08 PM]

• Options
    Is Clearblue Plus a sensitive test?
  • Options
    Your good I am treibble already thinking when is the earlest i can test! But i will convince myself its a BFN then if its a BFP ill be suprised!!!
  • Options
    I would first test with a superdrug cheepy they are senistive and very good! You can get 4 tests for ??5 at the mo they are on special. then If you get a BFP use CBP!
  • Options
    I didn't know they were good. I'll have to get some. I really hope I am pregnant, but it would just be my luck that I'm not!
  • Options
    Its not over till AF shows her face!

Good luck hope it is your BFP.

Let us know what happens when you decide to test!

• Options
    Just updating, no AF yet, however I've had small twinges all day in my tum so I think the witch is on her way!
  • Options
    hope she doesnt get you hun

good luck xxxx
  • Options
    I hope not! On CD31 so it probably is.
  • Options
    Has she showed her face yet? some ladies do get cramping as if AF is coming but she doesn't! Its not over till she does!

Good luck hun.
    xx
  • Options
    Update again..I've had no mild cramps since CD31. Still no sore boobs. Now I am confused! I have had a look on the Internet about Superdrug tests. Which one is the best?
  • Options
    when is AF due? Good luck and hope the lack of symtoms is a good thing for you x
  • Options
    I took a Superdrug test today and I've got my BFP! I can't believe it! I have been very emotional the last couple of days, which I suppose is a symptom. Otherwise I haven't had much at all. I will take another test in the morning to double check!
  • Options
    Congratulations nickir how many dpo were you when you tested and did you use fmu?

xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations hun!!! x x x
  • Options
    Many Congratulations... I got my BFP today as well...I am on CD31 as well image i had no symptoms either. I am on top of the world!! xxx
  • Options
    ohhh congraaats imageimage