Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A few Silly newbies (non ttc)

What is going on a few silly newbies giving newbies a really bad name.

What about the newbies just looking for some advice !!!!

O im not a newbie any more anyway xx :\? lol

Replies

• ??????????? this post has confused me???????
  • Me too!!! What does it all mean!?!
  • i dont no mite have to get scooby and the mystery gang out lol
  • I'm just a newbie looking for advice (or to give it if I can as I already have a daughter and mc 3 times last year).

This post has confused me too!
  • phew thank god im not the only 1 lol i get confused myself without other people getting me confused
  • EH???? im lost too!!!
  • ladies i'm clearly not a newbie but don't know many of you as i'm on lt-ttc but think i can clear this up.

Its do with some nasty people who have been posting on Baby & PG- an ex member who just says very nasty things about other peoples babies and is clearly not here for adivce or to offer support.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • A bit confused myself, but think it may have something to do with whats going on in the baby forum.

well i think anyway, please correct me if i'm wrong xx
  • yeah i was thinking that as i was looking on baby earlier but it was just coz she wrote (non ttc) and the newbies on there arent newbies its making me not want to go in there just didnt think some1 would bring it in here

• Its def someting to do with some posts in baby forum. I havent seem them tho. x
  • I have, someone with lots of false names dissing other people and asking people to send their kids photos to their website. Could be someone pervy or just a general trouble maker. Was just baby but has moved onto pg and a lot of the due in forums.
  • thats really sad, even sadder than watching total wipe out alone with a big bowl of pasta!
    xcx
  • oh its not just that bit deeper.....

some1 who used to use this site has been logging on in different names and getting other people involved like sister and OH,calling other peolple babies disabled etc.....its getting really ridiculous makes me want to stay in here even when i have had my baby,its so nice in here its best just to keep rite out of it

they have even had trouble on Fb with abvsive messages ,have a read of the post if you want but i warn you its pathetic and very childish
  • I haven't seen anything on here to be concerned about though. Ah well, if they do show up we can just ignore them.

2bsmart, how many tubs of Ben & Jerry's is your 'friend' going to eat tonight?
  • Oh no, I haven't read the other posts and don't really want to. How sad that people stoop so low on a website thats here for advice, support and encouragement.
    Ladies - we are lucky to have one another, just such a shame people have to ruin it!
    xxx
  • emma totally agree guess some people cant help themselves tho,its so nice in here as much as i want to leave i dont at the same time lol
  • Sorry i should of explained, there has also been a few nasty messages left for people as well as the photo thing. It got quiet nasty. Sorry all for the confusion ?!?! x
  • Hi just popped in from LTTC and can't believe this is going on??? Have people nothing else to do, I cam talk CM, CP, BD position all night with all the girlies but at least we all have good reason too!!!! At least TTC and LTTC are alright I have had no problems in either x