Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Sweaty balls??

Hi girls

I am maybe over-analysing (read too many books) but should I be worries about my OH's balls??? image

He cycles every weekend - he loves mountain biking and it would break his heart to stop

He is also going skiing with his mates for a week in Feb. I can't stop thinking about his poor bags of important swimmers, getting sweaty and overheated in his skipants!

Am I obsessing or could these activities really have an impact on fertility?????

Whaddya think??

Thanks,
Goldielocks

Replies

• hehehehe, that has totally cheered me up!sorry, it ws just a great topic to see first thing sat. don't worry about it too much as long as he is aware it cn ffect fertility im sure he will secretly be keepig an eye on them.
    xcx
  • No its fine............................if you want a girl. apparently girlie sperm like the warmth my dh works in the frezzing cold n im trying to get him to tape a hotwater bottle to thre crown jewels as i reaaaallly wld like a girl.

also all that excercise is keeping him fit which is gd for sperm and his stamina lol

xxDBxx
  • Hey doublebubble

I missed your reply on this one. Thanks so much, I feel loads more positive.

I saw Jamie Oliver interviewed on Jonathan Ross and he had been wearing a frozen nappy around his meatn2veg to get a boy! So your plan sounds spot on but the opposite! Good luck!

xxxx