Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what is going on arrrrh

hi everyone as most of you know the emotional and pyiscal problems im going through pregnancy and trying conceive 3 miscarriages now been told iv had pcos anyway i thought i was pregnant but also ovd late and af turn up 12 days im now cycle day 9 and having stretchy clear cm is it really possible to ov 3 days after af finished. also could stretchy cm be anything else apart from oving or could i really be oving lol sorry ladies so confusing.x x be gratfull for any replies x

Replies

• SORRY AF TURN UP 12DAYS LATE ALSO IV JUST BEEN DIGNOSED WITH PCOS. lol god thats what no sleep does to ya. x
  • honey i'm sorry to hear ur having such a rough time. In answer to your question its possible to ov that soon after af finishes especially if have short cycles. The cm does sound like ov so make sure u bd.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sorry to hear about the problems you have been having Crystal.

Have you tried using the ovulation predictor kits? xx
  • Sorry to hear about the problems you have been having Crystal.

Have you tried using the ovulation predictor kits? xx
  • thank you ladies so gratfull for your replys your all so supportive brings tear to my eye im so emotional. yay bd twice yesterday lol sorry tmi so fingers crossed. iv tried ov tests but just cant my head around them and for of they make things all the more confusing when im feeling brave might give them another go lol. thanks ladies
    x x