Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A post for symptom spotting :D

Replies

• Options
    I know that feeling well hun. xx
  • Options
    Hi Huni, thanks for the PMA boost it's really lovely of you. I'm going to try and stay a mixture of positive and realistic : ) I love how supportive all the girls on here are!!

Hope everyone's symptoms are going to result in big BFPs!!!.x.
  • Options
    keep thinking positive girls, I am really trying to! x
  • Options
    I'm with you hun. I had yet another BFN at 11dpo today. Had mildy sore (.)(.) yesterday and creamy cm but today no cm and (.)(.) are now fine. I am definitely out for this month. Cry cry cry. xx
  • Options
    katie10 my symptoms have dussappeared today as well. image.xxx
  • Options
    ok, so I have a new symptom(?) today. I went to the loo earlier cos I thought I had come on, but it was just loads of watery discharge! What is that all about? never had it before. It's continued throughout the day and I've had to wear a pantyliner. any ideas?? x
  • Options
    becks I have the watery discharge too! Thought I was 'having an accident' earlier lol!
    The 'sinking feeling' tummy-flipping-over feeling is still here, which is SO STRANGE as emotionally I'm very happy and calm, not anxious or pre-menstrual at all! Still have sore boobs, metallic taste, twinges in tummy that are definitely not my usual AF pains, sicky on and off.

Hubby is sick of hearing about it, he said 'for f*** sake just do a test will you'! I haven't cracked yet, 11dpo.
  • Options
    oooh kittenmittens, glad its not just me!! I know, what you mean... its like you've wet yourself! not nice.
    When is your AF due? good on you for holding out to test!x
  • Options
    Well I cracked and did a test this morning, just a Home Bargains cheapy (2 for 99p!) and it was BFN! I am only 9DPO though! I've given myself a real stern telling off though and I'm going to try my hardest to wait til Sunday morning before testing again!!
    My temps are still above my coverline and I've had a few very mild episodes of nausea. I've also had a few weird little niggles just behind my lady garden area (sorry if TMI!), not really painful, just niggly and not like AF pains.

Fingers crossed!

Becks01 and kittenmittens, your symptoms sound very promising!
  • Options
    I think af is due on sunday 29th, not sure becuase I'm going by ov symptoms not opk readings (can't deal with those, it's too disappoitning when the smiley face is empty!)
  • Options
    Well I'm out girls, AF got me tonight!!! Good luck to the rest of you, hope to see some BFPs announced very soon : ) .x.
  • Options
    Ooh ooh! I think I have a new possible symptom! My lower left leg is cramping - sign of pg or sign that am slowly going mad ssing?! Am now roughly 9dpo.
    :roll:
  • Options
    aww trixie85 so sorry she found you, i think she is probably on route to me as well.xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks Angel, I'm just thinking the sooner it's over the sooner I can get trying on month 2!!! Hope she doesn't find you!!.x.
  • Options
    Bugger, so sorry Trixie, missed your last post. Sending hugs and babydust for next dpo!

xxx
  • Options
    No worries Cass, thanks for your message. Hope your new symptom leads to a BFP!! Good luck.x.
  • Options
    thanx hun, but i think she on the way, im same keep thinking just wish i could jump to ov again.lol.xxx
  • Options
    I know, I'm so impatient...I hate waiting for OV and then I hate waiting for AF - a month can seem a really long time when all you do is count the days like a lunatic!!! :lol:
  • Options
    I had a really vivid dream last night about taking a preganancy test and seeing a very faint line, it was just so real!
    Should be more than a bloody faint line at 4 days late surely! Well, lets hope its true when I test again on sunday.... x
  • Options
    Well ive lost all pma now AF due sat and ive been getting AF type niggles so i think she will arrive on sat!!
    Oh well onwards and upwards!
    Good luck ladies xxxx