Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying for baby after miscarriage

Hi, i had a miscarriage a few weeks ago at 6.5 weeks pregnant, the last few days have been awful. But i'm looking to the future now and i was wondering if anyone could advise me how soon you can fall pregnant again. Thanks

Replies

• hi
    Sorry about your mmc, i had one at 8 weeks and was undoubtly really upset like you.
    I think every one is different, i was really lucky i had my first period after the mmc and then fell pregnant. because you are suppose to be really fertile.
    But every one is different, dont get your hopes up, things will happen when your body is ready.
    Some people dont want to try straight away, i just thought about how fertile i was supposed to be after a mmc, especially after us trying for two years and it worked for me.
    good luck
    ness x x
  • i was advied to wait till after my first period. i had a mmc in nov, a d n c on the 6th dec, the bloody hospital made me wait a week before removing it!!!!
    Anyway i tried again straight away and beginning of feb i found out i was pregnant. I as early when i dound out.
    Good luck trying x x