Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could some one please explain to me??........

hiya!

Could some one please explain to me about cycle days etc... i really dont understand it all and think if i did it would help us to concieve????......

if any one has the time/patients to explain that would be a great help!

Lucy x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lucy , the trying to conceive page is helpful so is the First respomse website.
    But I agree it is confusing! easy way to monitor it is to buy an ovulation machine such as clear blue ..good luck x
  • Options
    I think little wolf summed it up quite well really!! Basically you need to have sex as much as possible around ovulation!! LIke she said, it is about between 12 - 15 days after the first day of your period. This does depend though - there are ways of finding out like ovulation predictor kits and monitoring your discharge.
    Any more questions don't hesitate to ask!
    Good luck!
    xxx
  • Options
    Mollie i never looked at that site, its really good.

Also i think fertility friend is a good site for tracking AF and eventually OV.

• Options
    Hi Lucy,

If you go to www.fertilityfriend.com and register there's loads of free online tutorials which really helped me to get my head around all of the technicalities! Good luck. xx