Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait - anyone else with me?

Replies

• Well I am a teacher so this week is gonna be absolutely manic - so hopefully it will go sooo quickly. I am thinking I will probably do a test at the weekend - that will be 13dpo and a few days before AF due. Won't be able to actually last till my missed AF haha.
    I haven't been using anything yet - just BDing when I think I am OVing etc. Decided I would start using OPKs if it started taking a long time.
    When you gonna test?
    xx
    Got married in May and thanks image
  • Hi I got married in May too were you on YAYW??

I got married 30th May was a fab day sometimes I have to stop and think am married cos time flies by so fast.

I came off pill end Jun and we have just starting trying this month. Think I will test fri morning but am really not hopeful what date was your ov then? think mine was 7th Dec so that puts me 6DPO but if I wait till Fri 18th I will be 11DPO or is that still to early.

I only have FR early conception and CB digital tests in the house, dont have any cheapies.

xx
  • i'm on a two week wait now as well i think but not overly hopeful this month as not worked too hard for that bfp this month but you never know, it only takes one determined little swimmer! good luck to all hoping for a christmas present to remember! xxx
  • Hi Snugglenush,

How you doing? how are your (.)(.) lol are you still having symptoms?

Today I have loads of CM is this a sign? and I have a crampy belly I hope the witch stays away, lol I have already tested twice I must be a dim wit!!

Hope your ok xx
  • Hey SD,

Yeah having more symptoms now - trying not to get hopes up.
    Symptoms so far:
    Boobs a little veiny (although i might be seeing that in my head.)
    I have this dull pain in my right side down there lol - not like AF pains ata ll. It has been quite constant for last few days.
    Feeling sick and a bit dizzy.
    Today i have been really hot.
    HOwever, i have just now this minute started geting AF pains so dunno if it maybe all just in my head!
    Think i will cave and test tomorrow with a FR even though I know it will say BFN lol.

xxx
  • Hey girls...its awful isnt it...I'm a nightmare, always thinking...is this it!
    Starting to feel a bit sick tonightwith a reall horrible hollow feeling, been hot & my lower back & legs are aching like mad, cant get comfy at all! My AF due on Saturday but think I'm going to wait until after then...got so upset last time image

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/j1ga.png

[Modified by: bondmardybum on December 15, 2009 07:11 PM]

• I am on 2 WW too..
    This may sound completly crazy but when I was PG before (2 years ago and MC) I had the biggest spot on my chin it was that big it left tiny scar and I dont get spots..anyway it is coming back and I think it may be a symptom? maybe a hormone? is that mad?
    My husband dismisses my "symptons" as he des not want feeling gutted with yet another BFN but this is one you can see not just in my head.
    So i feel positive just have to get throught the 2 weeks! not to mention a big sport during party season
    God I am going insane!
  • Hi girls symptoms sound good.

Snugglenush OMG will wait for your post tomorrow hun an waiting now gonna test fri morning I have been having like a fluttering feeling in my belly no sickness, like a niggling bad head but not a migraine!!

I have sensitive boobies and have you noticed any lumps around your nipple??

I think all this ss is doing my head in lol and only MONTH 1. I didnt realise how hung up on it all I would be and how disappointing it is when I get a BFN!!

I really wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing your BFP posts soon xx
  • http://lt1f.lilypie.com/8K2B.png

imageimageimage

Just wanted to put my ticker out there :lol:

x

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on December 15, 2009 10:28 PM]

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on December 15, 2009 10:30 PM]

• How you doing ladies?
    Just want to wish you lots of luck ans sticky babydust!

I'm missing SS - AF is so boring and predictable :lol: and hubby is driving me crackers - last night in response to AF arriving he came up with a corker! "well maybe it's not a real one" I could have swung for him!

:lol:
  • Can I join in with you.... I'm on 8 or 9dpo today and have been getting similar symptoms to you....pains in lower tum, sore (.)(.) and felt really sick around 5/6dpo.

• I have mine in about 2 weeks too the wait is killing me! will keep everyone posted xx
  • I am 6dpo today can I come and join?

Symptoms so far...
    Massive dip in temps this morning, possible implantation? Creamy CM and a bit faint.

Will be testing on the 23rd if AF doesn't show by then... x
  • Hi girls the more the merrier of course you can come and join us, your symptoms sound very promising too so fingers crossed we will be causing a storm on the pudding thread he he!!

Snugglenush - did you cave and test yet?? I tested today 9DPO and BFN but I still have a bit of hope

xx
  • how do you add your ticker? help please xx
  • Go to www.lilypie.co.uk and create one and then right click on it and go into properties and copy the link into a post on here but before you do click the img button add your link and then click img again.

Hope this helps xx
  • sorry what is the img button? Have created it, what next, sorry if thick!!
  • When you go to post reply there is a button that says IMG so click on that.

You need to right click on your ticker and go into properties and highlight the link and copy and paste it on here.

Am maybe not explaining myself very well hun as would be better if i could visualise doing it

• When you go to post reply there is a button that says IMG so click on that.

You need to right click on your ticker and go into properties and highlight the link and copy and paste it on here.

Am maybe not explaining myself very well hun as would be better if i could visualise doing it