Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

3 things

Replies

• Options
    I'm sorry littlewolf - I still think you're tres cool! I am having a crisis this week about my life. I don't think I have really sat down and asked myself what I want from my professional life until now, well the last month or so.
  • Options
    Well my name is sam and i was born in west yorkshire but i live near Scunthorpe now.

1. i met my OH through his ex (an ex friend of mine) and apparently he "fell in love with me as soon as he saw me" even though he was with her
    2. i have a little 2 year old pooch called Snowy - i got him in winter and he is as white as can be and never gets mucky somehow???? so i thought it was a perfect name!!!
    3. i get very paranoid about things due to my underactive thyroid so my lovely OH and family keeps me in order and i love them for it!!! x
  • Options
    ok lets try one more time

- Officially NOT working!

So just to check you click the Img button then paste the link and then press the Img button again?? I've tried it using Facebook, Flickr and now photo bucket??!

http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad348/vickystone_21/?action=postuploadshare

[Modified by: Yummy_mummy_2be on January 06, 2010 04:06 PM]

• Options
    Hi!
    I am 26 and live in Manchester.

1. I met hubby about 6 years ago through friends, but he had a girlfriend at the time and we lived miles apart, so although there was instant attraction, nothing happened, not even a naughty snog!

2. We have a crazy dog called Millie, she is 3 and shows no sign of calming down!

3. We got married early Nov last year and have been TTC since our return from Honeymoon.
  • Options
    yep! Grrr how frustrating, I'm usually pretty good with computers etc. so this is really annoying me lol. Gonna go practice on a random forum lol
  • Options
    Definitely not working - oh well!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, just doesn't want to play ball!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

My name's Donna, I'm 30 and live in Shropshire.
    Interesting facts:
    1) I have been with my husband since I was nearly 15 and it's the only man I've ever been with
    2) I graduated from Uni last year with a post graduate degree in Human Resource Management
    3) I have a cat called Loppy (don't ask, I know it sounds like a rabbit!!) and we also have marine fish.
    xxx
  • Options
    im sian, as u guessed, 24 live in herefordshire!
    im a twin
    cat called saffy
    hubby and i met nov 03 got married june 07

xxx
  • Options
    Oooh this is such a fun read!

My 3 facts are,

1) I'm a senior audiologist in the NHS - very rewarding job but can be stressful!

2) I met my lovely hubby almost 5 years ago speed dating! I didn't tick him at first as I didn't think he was that interested in me so I dated someone else. Then hubby sent me an email and I went out with him and the rest, as they say, is history!

3) I have a little furry son already - my little doggy Sammy! He's the bestest little fella in the whole wide world and I ADORE him!!!

xx

[Modified by: MrsRobertson on January 06, 2010 07:10 PM]

• Options
    Hi,
    I'm Jackie, 32 and living in Derbyshire (nr Manchester).
    1) I was born in Ireland, moved to Slough when i was 5 and grew up there. I moved to Manchester when i was 22 with my ex partner, I loved it so much i decided to stay up here when we split 6 years ago. I've since moved to the lovely Derbyshire Hills near Buxton.
    2) I have a 9 yr old son (nearly 10) called Cole and a cat called Kevin (OH picked the name!).
    3) I met my other half through our mutual best friend, we had a drunken snog in Nov 04 and then met again in Feb 05, we were dating for 6 months and saw each other once a fortnight!! He's a shift worker and I had my son. He didn't meet Cole until Sep 05, once I was sure he was a keeper!!

xx
  • Options
    oooh I like this one!!

I'm Holly, 28 (yesterday) and living in York.

1/ I met my hubby when we first both moved to London over 5 yrs ago straight after uni and ended up in the same random houseshare. I had a boyf at the time and he'd just broken up with his ex, a couple of naughty drunken kisses and i moved out. 18m later bumped in to him a bar (the only time i've ever been) and the rest is history.

2/ We got married in Sept 09 and have been ttc since November. I went to see a spiritualist a couple of days ago (who was amazingly accurate!) and she was going on about a virgo baby (not sure if meant would catch then or born then) and that by this time next year we would either have a baby or i'd be pregnant. And we'd have 2, one of each - but didn't know which first as she said i knew i don't want to know (and that my nan was busy knitting in yellow - she died 2m ago)

3/ we have no children but a 18m old springer x cocker spaniel called Smudge who is awesome

- and i'm hoping nobody from work reads this!

[Modified by: SmudgeSmith on January 07, 2010 11:04 AM]

• Options
    Hi i'm michelle

1. Myself and dh have been married for 5 1/2 years
    2. We have 4 children 2 of eachimage and we are ttc no 5. We also have 2 dogs.
    3. I'm a dog groomer at the moment but i'm going to train to be a Doula in 5 weeks time! image

nice to meet you all xx
  • Options
    Im Emilie and Im from Scotland (Grudie we gave birth in the same hospital...those lovely curtains!!)

I met my OH on myspace when we were 17 & 18...I tried to send him a message but I ended up accidently sending it 6 times! Luckily he didnt ignore me :lol:

I have a gorgeous son Samuel who turned 2 October passed

xx
  • Options
    Hi

I'm Victoria from County Durham and I'm 36

1) I met husband on a penpal website 10 years ago
    2) I have 2 cats called Ollie and Whoopie
    3) Got married 4 years ago after never being bothered and then decided we wanted children after never ever ever ever being bothered, guess I do have a biological clock after all - lol.

:\)
  • Options
    Hello my lovlies

I'm 30 and live up near Inverness (Mucho snow at the moment!) OH and I have been together for 7.5 years and are hoping to get married when finances allow (Sooner rather than later I hope! We have been TTC since Nov 09. 3 things about me....I have lots of pets (3 cats, 3 dogs and 2 horses), I am terrified of anything with multiple legs (anything with more than 4 is clearly not natural lol!) and I have a not so secret crush on David Boreanez (of Bones and Angel fame)!

Good luck to everyone TTC - 2010 WILL be our year
    xxx

Modified due to my dodgy spellig
    x

[Modified by: Autumn79 on January 12, 2010 07:49 PM]

• Options
    I feel quite bad for forgetting to include this - I think the excitment of TTC overruled it :lol: We got engaged on Christmas day 2009 :\) xx
  • Options
    hi all, im deb, 25, from west mids

1) i met my hubby 6 yrs ago in the post office when he worked opposite my shop as a butcher, we got engaged in majorca after 6 months
    2)we got married in june in florida with just 20 ppl there. it was very very hot, but a lovely day and holiday!
    3)im completely nuts lmao

love this post.its very interesting!!
    good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    I am Lucy and I live in Hull.

1. I met my DH at school, I'm a teacher and he was our new IT technician, 3 and 1/2 years ago. We have been married for a year and a half now.
    2. We have 2 four - legged babies, a 20 month old chocolate lab and a 3 month old golden lab, but would really like a real baby now!
    3. I'm a primary school teacher and have a fab class of 6-7 year olds each day.

We planned to start ttc in January but had a practice run in December. I have become quite obsessed now though and have known which pram I want for the last 4 months!

Nice to meet you all :\)
  • Options
    This is a very interesting post image

I'm 31 & living in Hull.

1. I met my OH at school about 16 years ago & have been together for 13 of them. We got married in Sep 2006. Can't believe its been over 3 years already.
    2. We started TTC about 4 months ago but according to meimage about 7 months ago, with no luck as yet but trying to keep up the PMA.
    3. I'm a mad rugby league fan & love travelling (lots) which is why we've waited so long to TTC.

Nice to read all about you guys image
    x x x
  • Options
    I'm 21 From Western Australia

1) My hubby and I met in a meat works where we both used to work (he was dating a friend of mine atm hehe)

2) we got married on the beach when the sun was setting. Most romanctic day of my life.

3) we are still trying for our first beautiful bundle of joy and have been doing so for 11 months (due to my hubby working away we've really only tried 7 cycles

Thats me xx