Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• Thanks Cass. Fingers crossed this is your month for a BFP!! Keep us posted on the ss!!! xx
  • Well I'm somewhere in my 2 week wait, not entirely sure where! I ovulated somewhere between Tuesday and Saturday last week I think, but I'm still getting ewcm so not really sure what's going on this month!
  • Hi All,
    I'm in the 2WW. this is our first month and think i missed ov so not sure this is my month but going to be more prepared for next month! If i got it right then i'm 7pdo and 7 days to go till AF due!

Lx
  • Need to pee more often so am either pregnant!! or getting a UTI!!! hope its my BFP.

How are you ladies doing during the 2ww, I have felt a bit sick these past 2 days, confused and been having af cramps and headaches (.)(.) feel heavy but again it could all be in my head.

Altho I generally do feel cack!!

xx
  • Hey SD and all the other 2ww girlies.

I am still completely symptomless! Well, have had the odd cramp but had that last month. Temp has stayed consistently high - not sure exactly what that means though lol. Still feeling really down about it all - kinda resigned myself to the fact that this isn't my month image Dunno whats wrong with me! Am normally so full of PMA!!!!
    Hope you all got a bit more PMA than me!
  • Hi Snugs, hugs hun no symptoms could mean your BFP you never know chick, are you still hell bent on testing 30th?

Think am going to test on the 27th which will make me 13dpo I think thing is I done an opk on thur night (last week) and + and then again on sat afternoon + so not sure when I have ov, I have had ewcm cos it was stretchy so mmm am confused.

What do you think? fingers crossed hun for both of us xx
  • Im 10dpo now I think, boobs are heavy, still got bullet nips! Ive felt a little ill on and off, small amount of cm but its thick and stretchy. Ive had lower back ache last cpl hrs, hope its all good. Good Luck everyone x x
  • Sparkling diamond I got my first positive last Thursday too and a second on Friday so I guess I could test on 27th too... I'm never going to be able to hold out until 30th!! I'm scared of testing too early though after reading about chemical pregnancy. xx
  • ok i must be going insane because today is only 3dpo but this morning i was feeling crampy and then ive been having stabbing pains in my lady garden today (right at the top inside TMI lol) i tried not to think about it but then this evening i felt so wonky and lightheaded like i was dreaming and not really here.
    breasts still tender round the sides
    i keep swinging from thinking we have done it to thinking we havent and only 3dpo lmao. in saying that with my son i got my symptoms really early and got a bfp 6 days before af was due xxx
  • Snap SD, I'll be 13dpo on the 27th too! And AF is due that day too, i'm going to hold off testing for a few days though if i can. I'm pretty symptomless too, just a metallic taste which i've had for days now and little cramps in my tummy! Good luck, hope it's everyones's BFP's this month xx
  • i am new to all this so please bare with me.
    i am 3 dpo and i have been having:

Nausea,
    metallic taste in my mouth,
    stomach cramps (like my AF is due but not due until 3rd feb,) headaches,
    butterflies,
    heartburn
    acidy feeling in my stomach.

Constantly worrying that it is all in my head and that i want it so much that i am imagining them all. i was silly enough to do a test and it came up Negative but everyone tells me it is too soon to tell.
    But keeping everythiing crossed and hoping for my BFP. x
  • my 2WW just finished with the arrival of AF...gutted as 2 days late.
  • Sorry to hear that Mollie, happened to me last month... really disappointing.
  • charlie73, that sounds promising, but i know what you mean about wanting it so badly you can imagine the symptoms!! 3DPO is far too early to test, some ladies have got a BFP from around 8/9 dpo but it's recommended to wait until your AF is due, just in case of a chem preg. Goo dluck, I hope this is your month xx
  • Thanks Dotty Jackie. ;\)

everyone at work thinks i am pregnant because of my symptoms and i get up from my desk and by the time i get half way across the room (maybe 5 meters away) i forget where i m going, who i needed to speak to or what i needed to say and usually i am pretty good at remembering everything.

my OH is in the army so he is away alot so having difficulty fitting in TTC etc. but i can keep hoping. xx
  • Hiya,
    Can someone explain what a chemical pregnancy is?
    Cheers
  • MrsLD here si the definition

A chemical pregnancy happens when a fertilized egg doesn't implant in the uterine wall. There are usually no symptoms of an impending pregnancy, however small traces of hCg can be found in the bloodstream if a blood test is given. With a chemical pregnancy, most women don't realize that they were even pregnant because their normal menstrual cycle begins on time or a few days late.

hope this helps xx
  • Hi MrsLD, a chem preg is basically a very early miscarriage. It's usually when a woman tests before AF is due and gets a BFP but then your period comes. A lot of women have them without even knowing and they are very common, which is why it's best not to test before AF is due really. What you don't know can't hurt you etc. If you google it you will find much more information. Good luck xx
  • double post x

[Modified by: cookiesandcream on January 21, 2010 05:57 PM]

• image i'm out this month too - af got me last night so i'm on cd 2. feeling pretty rubbish about it. i'll be smeping again in 9 days time anyway!
    xxx