Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• Hi Girls,

Had an awful day!! But am 9/10dpo and have had a sudden temperature rise this morning, and creamy CM, a few cramps although i had cramps last month and not sure about the CM.
    Hate it - I wanna test now!!!
    x

• C&C sorry to hear the witch got you hun, fingers crossed for next month.

Snugs - I have same symptoms lol but how early do symptoms occur I have felt the same each day since Mon and that would be 4dpo been having headaches, crampy belly on and off (feels bit bloated) today have noticed increased cm a creamy colour on knickers and feel wet down below - is this common in a BFP? I *** hope am not ovulating and have been misreading my OPK's.

If this month is not ours then am defo buying CB smileys as so much easier to read than 2 lines!!

I also feel warm all the time I mean I touch my face and neck and am very warm - am not temping but is this what you mean by temps being up.

Reason am not temping is because i dont have a thermometer and do you take your temp in your ear??

I might buy a thermometer and start testing next month if I dont get my BFP.

I am tempted to test tomorrow but it could be too early as I have too af dates for last month!!

The waiting is killing me LOL xx
  • Hi Girls,

Sounds like some def BFP's this month, everything crossed for you all.

I'm only 12dpo but feel like I'm already out, started to get pains in my left overy (or at least where it is lol) So think AF is getting ready to show up! I'm a bit gutted as we followed SMEP pretty much to the letter this month.

But hey it's apprently not over untill the little bugga shows up.

Good luck everyone. xxx
  • Hi, this is my first month after my first natural AF after coming off the pill. As I've said before I thought all I had to do was BD often and at some point a baby would be conceived! Since coming on this site I have realised that it's quite a science! Having said that listening to what you ladies all say and doing some amateurish counting of my own I now believe I am on what you call the 2ww! I've had crampy feelings today as well although as I've been on the pill since I met my partner 16 yrs ago I don't know what my cycle is nor have I had any time of the month cramps ever so who knows what is going on down there. Could I be this lucky??

All the best for you all and hope your symptoms turn into BFPs x
  • Technically on my 1ww now, i'm 8DPO and AF is due on the 27th!! Fingers crossed and babydust for us all xx
  • Mollie and Cookiesandcream sorry to hear the witch got you. I think I'm heading the same way, really don't think we've done it this month ;-( I can't bear all this heartache and worry every month!!!
    Hope everyone's doing ok. xx
  • Thanks ladies x Jackie I really hope this is your month .
    Cookies we seem to have the same cycle, lets hope feb is the month for us.
    It has been 2 years now since my MC and I really need it to be this month or I will have to start looking at medical intervention which I really dont want to do....
  • Oh MollieA I hope this is your month too, it must be really frustrating knowing you've fallen pg before!! Good luck this month, I've got my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Im still feeling quite positive, still got tender nips that are constantly sticking out, got my pg tests today, superdrugs own 2x twin packs for ??8. Af due mon/tue, might do a cheeky test over the wkend x x
  • Thanks Jackie.. I hope so for you too after what you have been through you deserve a happy ending x
  • Hi all. Molli - I hope February is your lucky month - and everyone else who isn't lucky this month....we'll all get there in the end I'm sure!
    I've got absolutely no symptoms and really haven't got much hope. I just wish there was a way to find out now to end the agonising wait! I'd rather just know that it isn't a BFP and get on with things!!!
    Doughball, keep us posted - good luck!!
    xx
  • I've got some slight crampy feelings this evening so now I've got myself all excited!! Silly, I know! I also went to meet a friend after work and had to walk past Superdrug...couldn't resist going in and buying two CB digital tests! I already have two superdrug tests ready and waiting but I know that whenever I do get a BFP I'll want to do a CB test straight away so thought I might as well be prepared...hope I haven't tempted fate!!!!!!
    Hope you're all doing ok. xx
  • Hi HappyMrsS

I too went into SD and bought a CD Digi pack today and also some SD tests - must be fate LOL.

I have had crampy pains on and off and tonight a stabbing pain in my lady garden - really hope button is settling in for a long stay!!!!!

I stupidly tested this morning at 7dpo and got a BFN I have a urge to POAS but am waiting until 27th/28th to test now.

I feel wet down below as if af is coming and when I go to the toilet nothing just creamy cm.

Lets hope its BFP's all around for all us lovely ladies.

xx
  • Imagine if we both got BFP's!!!! I'm so desperate to test but trying to make myself wait until at least 28th. As it's been nearly 100 days since my last AF I haven't got a clue when next AF is due. xx
  • feeling nauseas (sp) as hell tonight

only 5dpo..well almost 6dpo but god...

im trying not to look too much into it as i made some burgers earlier and im not the best cook :lol:
  • Imagine if we both got BFP's!!!! I'm so desperate to test but trying to make myself wait until at least 28th. As it's been nearly 100 days since my last AF I haven't got a clue when next AF is due. xx

god 100 days i really hope you get your bfp (and everyone else of course)

xx
  • 4dpo today, sensitive/ore bbs, slight nausea this morning and soo sleepy! Ahh well 10 more days to go till I can test! lol! Babydust girls! xxx
  • Hello ladies , as u prob know I got my bfp yesterday so having thought about it I did actually have some symptoms so here they are: very wet lot of creamy/White/watery discharge - kept thinkin af had started. Feeling cold and shivery. No sore boobs or cramps however have started cramping from 10dpo and today 11dpo. SD I tested 7dpo and got a BFN so keep positive. Good luck ladies - hope to see u all in due in oct x
  • Hi - well i think i got my BFP but not gonna be convinced until I get that dark line and AF is actually late!
    Symptoms though -
    1dpo - 8 dpo - Absolutely nothing!! Bit crampy but had that last month too - so not out of the norm really.
    9dpo - Creamy discharge
    10dpo - temp raised dramatically, sharp pain in lower back, intermittent tingly nipples!- fain positive in evening.
    11dpo - bad indigestion, bit of gas, crampy - not like AF. another faint positive in morning.
    12 dpo (today) - another faint positive, bit crampy nothing else really,
    Good luck ladies
  • Just seen your other post snugglenush you must be over the moon, both you and your hubby.So chuffed for you.I tested this morning with a SD test not even a line am 7/8dpo is it too early or am I out this month.Hubby says I should have a few days off this website as hes away and am pining for him and am obsessed with pregnancy again.I do keep getting little niggly pains in my stomach and I really hope af stays away am due 30th for af.xx