Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• sparkling diamond thats really early hun, implantation may not happen until 7dpo-10dpo or even later x
  • I couldnt resist doing a superdrug test last night but it was neg, boobs less sore today, Im still getting lower back ache and today I feel like im hungover but not had a drop, dont know what to think. Hope feeling rough is because of a baby and not a virus. Still a few days til af due. Congrats to the ladies with the bfp's! And good luck to everyone still in the running x x x
  • He he yeah I know but I couldnt resist am going to wait till wed/thur morning, hubby back friday night and I just want to be able to hand him a test but then also want to do a CB digi too.

Fingers crossed everyone xx
  • Add smelly gas to my list of symptoms - just started with that but have noticed it last few days but not smelly (sorry if tmi) thank god am on my own hubby would have a fit ha ha!

• Hey SD - yeah i would say that it is far too early for you to test so it is not over yet.
    Going by my temp chart and symptoms i dun think i even implanted until 9/10 dpo.
    Stay positive!

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/CLCc.png

• http://lt1f.lilypie.com/QquO.png?vdggNDVv

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on January 23, 2010 10:22 PM]

• 7dpo and yesterday i had a really sharp cramp - took my breath away - happened again this morning

started feeling sicky a bit last night and the same this morning

breasts still really tender, increased cm..feeling wet down below xx
  • oh i almost forgot, been feeling totally flushed and roasting for the past 3 days(5dpo,6dpo,7dpo) my face at some point has actually gone all red and sweaty :lol: was using my shopping list as a fan to fan myself in asda yesterday lol. felt cold n shivery up until it started x
  • FD hun thats how I have been feeling everyday totally roasting (like have got a fever) it could be a good sign - good luck hun.

Babahubby it could be implantation whens your af due as they say you can implant near your af day, fingers crossed for you too.

xx
  • FD hun thats how I have been feeling everyday totally roasting (like have got a fever) it could be a good sign - good luck hun.

Babahubby it could be implantation whens your af due as they say you can implant near your af day, fingers crossed for you too.

xx

woohoo! i hope this is a good sign for us both!!

im having a niggly feeling in the left hand side..hopefully its my ovary rejoicing that it doesnt have to realease anymore eggs for 9 months? :lol: haha xx
  • FD,

I am going mad here have just went to put the heating on as am cold and noticed my hubby must have turned the radiatior off in the liv room am going to kill him when he gets home.......that means allday long yesterday I sat with no heating on and felt warm - am not temping or anything but just feel I have a rise in body temp.

I have just done another SD test this morning and after 4 mins I swore i could see a line but instead of going down the test it was _____ the top like that am so p****ed off, feel pregnant and want my bfp but am starting to think its all in my head again and am not pregnant but this month I have been having weird dreams, cramping every day and lots of cm, temps high.........so who knows!!

xx
  • Do you mind if I join?

Firstly congrats to the girls who got their BFP this month and good luck to those waiting.

I'm on 2 dpo at the moment but I'm holding off to test on the 14th Feb as that would make a lovely surprise on our first valentines day as a married couple. We have been trying since for about 8 months and can't wait for our BFP x

• i done a test yday at 6dpo ( :lolimage and of course it was bfn

im itching to do another just now :lol:

i know its bloody awful waiting when you feel so preg..!! i just want to know whats going on in my womb..is there a party...is there no one home? :lol: im dying to know. the test sounds faulty or could be a bfp considering there is a line but going in a diff way? surely it takes the pregnancy hormones for the dye to stick or however it works? u got another to do again? xxx
  • FD

Have got no pee left in me ha ha. :lol:

I have one SD test a 2 CBD but too early for that is it not, I hope am not having a chem pregnancy. I promised myself I wouldnt get so hung up this month but have felt nauseous and had symptoms or I wouldnt have bothered so much.

Fingers crossed for our BFPs image

• ok i just took a test (Asda one) and the faintest line ever appeared on the test but it was going the wrong way?! lol, it was sideways instead of up and down. its faded now into the slightest blimp but u can still see it if u put the test right up to ur eye and find some good light

LOL ive lost my mind!!!!!!

how spooky we both got one SD!!! i took a pic just going to play around in photoshop to see if i can make it clearer

what does it mean?? :\?
  • ok i had to make the colours all funky as its so faint but its definately there!

http://upload.imghostr.net/6681photo.jpg

why couldnt it have been the right way up lol!!

ps. im talking about the line coming straight up from the bottom

[Modified by: fairy_dust on January 24, 2010 12:33 PM]

• FD - I dont know hun, I hope it isnt bad news for us both, have tried googling and no-one knows.

Am going up to my parents for sunday dinner as hubby working away and gona watch a dvd with my mam try and take my mind off it.

If I have any pee later on I might just do that last test later on tonight again.

Let me know if you find anything out

xx
  • aw that sounds like a gr8 way to spend sunday, have fun and try not to stress too much xoxoxoxo
  • Hi hun just googled again and yahoo have a question about asda tests and the lines are meant to both be vertical bottom to top, it says on there could be a faulty test.

I know it is hard isnt it I would say that SD test was also faulty the one I have done altho the vertical line has now disappeared. Am worried incase its a chem pregnancy for me.

Still got symptoms tho and it aint over till af shows up.

Good luck hun xx