Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• mines has vanished too

stupid faulty tests :x

im gonna go stock up on more tests later, asda are doing twin pack for ??3.80 :lol: peeing on sticks could turn into a very expensive hobby of mine!! only 7dpo so i know im being ridiculous...thats the worst part!! x

• i think im out image i did another SD test this morning and it was a BFN, now I have a tiny bit of pink streaking in my cm. My cycles have been 35-39 days, and 35 days would be tomorrow, 39 days would be fri so there is a tiny glimmer of hope, but I had ov symptoms 12/13 days ago so was expecting af to arrive tomorrow or tues.

Good Luck everyone xxx

BTW last cycle i used asda tests and both got a line going the wrong way, i think the dye they use must leave like a tide mark as it goes across, i also had evap lines on the asda tests which i haven't had on superdrug ones. SD tests on offer at the mo, 2 twin packs for ??8 (4 tests in total)
  • Hi girls - I haven't been on for a couple of days again - think I've already said it in different threads but CONGRATS again on the BFPs!!! I'm feeling really down because I don't think this is my month...I'm 9 dpo now I think and don't really have any symptoms. I had cramping all day friday which was even stronger in the evening and a little cramping yesterday but none today and don't even have much CM which I think is a bad sign! I just know that it'll be my luck for AF to turn up on saturday, my brithday, and hubby and I are going away for a week!!!!
    How's everyone else feeling? Trying to hold out to use my SD tests but ordered some more cheapies off the internet so going to do my first test on Tuesday I think! xx
  • damn tide lines!! im trying not to be dissapointed as i am only 7dpo :roll:

not sure when would be best to test? my af is due 5th of feb but i OV early (17th) so 14 days after that is 31st...

HappyMrsS cramping is always a good sign around that time!! Fingers crossed for you :\)

doughball i really hope you get your bfp...its not over until the witch comes!!!! *hug*

thankyou so much babahunny!! im sorry you didnt your bfp this month but my fingers are crossed for next month...enjoy your vino!!! image

xxx
  • littlewolf i am 7dpo too and im having a few crampy episodes...i think at this stage its a good sign! i only have cramps an hour or so before af so this is a good sign i hope. cramps=implantation and with my dd i had cramps from before bfp right up until 12 weeks and 99% of people get cramps in early preg (its your womb stretching). feels just like strong af cramps so dont be disheartened xx
  • I've got cramping again this evening. I really want to do a test tomorrow morning...but don't know if it's a waste as it's still so early, I'll be 10dpo. Does anyone know how early superdrug tests can work?? xx
  • Hi - I am feeling crap now i told hubby there was a good chance I could be pg this month, hes away and this afternoon I have been crampy like feel af if coming not due till 30th but she could come tomorrow if am 35 cycle this month, if 40 then 30th!!

Anyway just been chatting on phone and said to him babe I think aunt flo is on her way and he said oh really (in a down voice) and i said to him are you disappointed in me and he said I was getting my head around the idea.

Now I feel like a BIG FAT failure!! argh I tested this afternoon with a CBD too and got NOT PREGNANT but am 8dpo i think if af due 30th and am 13dpo if I come on tomorrow!!

Sorry for the rant girls just needed to get that off my chest.

Good luck everyone cramps at 7dpo sounds positive to me.

Doughball could be implantation bleed hun, fingers crossed AF stays away for all of us!!

xx
  • Ah sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish SD - but you just never know until AF arrives! A lot of people have said that cramping during the 2WW is very similar to AF cramps so it could be a good sign. I keep deciding I'm going to test in the morning and then change my mind because I tell myself that it's likely to be a BFN and then I'll just test again every day until AF arrives so I might as well hold out as long as possible! I'll see how I feel when I wake up!! xx
  • Oh good luck HappyMrsS would be ace if we all got our BFP's off this thread!!

xx
  • Oh good luck HappyMrsS would be ace if we all got our BFP's off this thread!!

xx
  • ok i just took a test (Asda one) and the faintest line ever appeared on the test but it was going the wrong way?! lol, it was sideways instead of up and down. its faded now into the slightest blimp but u can still see it if u put the test right up to ur eye and find some good light

LOL ive lost my mind!!!!!!

how spooky we both got one SD!!! i took a pic just going to play around in photoshop to see if i can make it clearer

what does it mean?? :\?

oh my that made me giggle. pictured you with the test up at your eye squinting into the light :lol: i thought i was the only poas weirdo till i found you lot. its amazing how quickly it becomes all you think about isnt it. im only on my first month of ttc and have only managed to do the deed twice this week whih i think is the right time for ov. but since im just off the pill i dont know my cycles. the past 2 days i have had a heavy dragging feeling in what i can only describe as my womb!!!! when i sit down or stand up its a quite heavy and uncomfortable feeling. no idea what this is. maybe it means im ov'ing now????
  • Hi berly it could be ov hun are you just seeing how it goes and not using OPK's? I dont understand it all to be honest, we are month 2 and my heads done in!!

Good luck and get Bding just incase!! xx
  • berly i was indeed walking around my house in front of all the windows and turning on various lamps etc for the best lighting with the test right up against my eye practically..glad OH wasnt in to witness my insanity!!

:lol:

this is my 1st month ttc and its completely consumed my mind. its crazy!!

xx
  • OMG so I have been testing since friday morning tesco nothing, SD tested yday morning with fmu for 10 seconds then waited 3 mins and didnt think I could see anything anyway looked at the test now and clear as day there is a pink line down the middle of the test!!!

What do I make of this, this morning I tested with a SD but dont think I had enough pee to last 10 seconds!! and I didnt get any line well not a strong one, this afternoon CBD Not pregnant but prob too early and this evening just done last SD again had vertical lines and they have disappeared and nothing on the test!!!

Have I had a chemical pg or a batch of dodgy tests, I dont have anymore tests now either so am back in limbo - guess am just going to have to be patient and wait a few more days.

Do you think that test from yday morning sounds good tho? this morning I didnt have a big wee if you know what I mean but yday I remember having a really long wee and maybe there isnt enough hcg in my system yet.

This afternoon I was showering and starting gagging as if I was going to throw up in the shower and have a really weird taste in my mouth, before I tested tonight I felt really wet and like a bubble down below and thought oh no its af but its just watery cm loads and loads of it - is this a good sign??

xx
  • all sounds very good diamond. especially the test having a pink line. i had just replied to someone elses thread about having a faint line not knowing if it was an evap line or not. i think hers was a SD one too. i have never had an evap line on any of my tests so cant give 1st hand advice. but have always heard that they would be grey as the hormones are what makes the line pink. CBD are not very sensitive so i wouldnt waste them on early testing. do you we into a pot or glass and dip the test in? or just wee onto the stick? id suggest the first one cause even with only a little wee you can still get the full 10 secs of wee soaking!!!!!

when are you due your period? if its within the next 4 days i would do a FR test as these are hailed as the best on this forum and others i have read. i bought a pack the other day and im hiding them away till i get a sniff of a + on one of my cheapies first.

and im not using ov sticks or anything or charting temps. as we are meant to be casual baby making just now. hubbie obviously does not know about my serious addiction to poas.
  • Hi Berly

AF due Sat so still a bit of a wait I could do a FR tues morning I would be 10dpo or should I wait until wed? I can't believe I have let myself get caught up in early POAS this month after last month ha but I guess some of us just never learn!!

Had a bit of a messed up cycle last month with af coming and going then going awol so I counted CD1 as 26th Box Day whereas it should have been 21st as have been having regular 35 day cycles.

• sparkling diamond i have my fingers crossed for you!! image its all looking so good for u xoxo

• was just scratching my back and lots of spots broken out on the top of my back....i hope its hormone related image
  • Fingers crossed for you too, FD x
  • Oh my life, you guys have been busy over the weekend!! Thought I would join your madness, i'm 11DPO today and got the following symptons:

Metallic Taste
    Increased Sense of smell
    Heartburn
    dull cramping constantly since OV
    browny pink in CM last night when i wiped
    spots on my back (i don't get them on my back)
    Spots on my face (usually have 1 on the go but not as many as I have at the moment)
    Sore throat yesterday only

Fingers crossed for everyone, hope it's our month!! Oh and I'm not testing until AF is at least 2 weeks late as had a chem preg last month and I want to get past that point!! Good luck xx

[Modified by: Dotty Jackie on January 25, 2010 11:05 AM]