Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• OMFG if the line is meant to be equidistant (equal distances) and on the pee bit then I have my BFP!!!! xxxxx
  • Is that right then? yey due 9th October. How many dpo are you?

• Me too am 12dpo!! how faint was your line?

• Hi hun,

Am bit confused, right so the test I have done today I have took apart as couldnt see the line visibly but was rushing and peeing at work so didnt have time to wait for my line he he!!

Anyway the test stick has a pink line on which must be the control line and the test line is equal distance like you said, is the test line on the pee stick or not? as that is where I have my line and its visible too when took apart but I think I may have only implanted yesterday as had an horrendous pain!!

I have told my hubby and hes over the moon but wont believe it till he sees it hes back tomorrow from Chester.

Now would I be getting it wrong, its a big ask but would you take your test apart (FR) and check your lines please as am not sure if this means BFP for me or not.

Going to take all my other tests apart now too.

Would the pink line show up if am not pregnant could it be a standard line that is on the test already before you wee?

Lol look at me stressing over the line!!!!

I will update how many of us is there that has our BFP?

x

• the bfp line should be next to the control line. obviously not right next to each other but not far apart. google bfp+whatever test ur using and u will see example pics. little wolf congrats lovely, you are the same as me. im 11dpo and have had 4 faint (but definate) lines image xx
  • If you go to http://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/frer.html you can see pictures of what a positive looks like. Hope that helps!
  • here are some sd ones:

my asda bfp line was a little more to the right of the window than completely central but all of them were like that xx
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3440/3846671250_d0c0513983.jpg

[Modified by: fairy_dust on January 28, 2010 09:56 PM]

• I dont understand then so I havent got my BFP? i took the test apart as in out of the casing and got the bit of test strip and held it up to the light how far apart are the test lines? Aye I mean has the test bit got your wee on or not? as where my second line is there is a wet bit so must be my wee.

Lol I bet you think I am thick, I dont mean the end bit you pee on that fell off when I took the test apart!

Theres like a clear bit with a pink line on and then a strip of white stuff attached and that has my test line on and its soaked in my wee lol.

Sorry for being gross!

x

• do u want to see mine taken apart? can post a pic x
  • Oh guys I dont know now then because I have stripped my test apart and taken the thing out and the lines are symetrical and distanced apart but am confused now.

I did get a faint pink line on a SD one last weekend but I have been using FR maybe I should just buy some SD ones tomorrow as they have 2 separate windows and FR only one, easier to read.

• Oh guys I dont know now then because I have stripped my test apart and taken the thing out and the lines are symetrical and distanced apart but am confused now.

I did get a faint pink line on a SD one last weekend but I have been using FR maybe I should just buy some SD ones tomorrow as they have 2 separate windows and FR only one, easier to read.

• my asda one -

http://upload.imghostr.net/6253P1280028.JPG

my fr (not early response) which was obviously much less sensitive as u have to really look to see it. much more obvious in real life

http://upload.imghostr.net/3883P1280019.JPG

xx

• Am not pregnant then I dont believe it I thought that with having a pink line I would be by now.

Does anyone know why the wet bit has a pink line??

Thanks FD am just feeling a bit gutted to be honest and feel a right ***head now for thinking the lines were that far apart.

• Thanks huns for trying, FD I have two pink lines on mine but not where they are meant to be, can you look on your FR test if you still have it and see if you have a pink line on the end of the plastic bit it should be weey!! lol.

Cant believe the lengths we will resort to on here to get our BFP ha ha!!

Also am scared to test again incase the lines arent visiible or stronger. I kinda see a line but then I kinda dont...............argh................x
  • I think so hun am really confused now and am frightened to keep poas!! am due af sat but no sign so far and am very wet down below again tmi I wont believe it until I get a line I can see without squinting or a CBD.

• hun i had to wee in a cup, put 3 diff types of test in and make sure all of them got some kind of faint line on them. they all had different faintness-es (if that makes sense lol) on fr u really have to move it about under light but once u see it its there. also if u hold it up to a light u can see the shadow of where it is?

dont give up hope! can u not post a pic of ur tests? xxxxxx
  • Hi hun,

I cant post a pic as have lost my charger for my camera and have a new phone so dont know where the lead is.

Yeah I know what you mean about moving it about under the light just wondered what that other line is but guess I will never know.

I am tempted to take all the other tests apart now he he, well ladies am off to bed and am going to test again with FMU s todays was not FMU but I guess I just thought the hormone would be there by now if I test this afternoon!!

Am not giving up hope, I will get a line I can see ha ha!!

Thanks for being so patient with me x
  • Hi ladies. I got my BFP!!!!!!! I'm in complete shock!! I've just done a CBD and it says pregnant 2-3!!!! I can't stop crying!
    I haven't been on here much over the last couple of days because I was trying to keep my mind off testing! Congratulations on the other BFPs, we'll all be in Due in October together! Sparkling Diamond, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having such a confusing time. Maybe you should only test now with FMU so that the hormones are as strong as they possibly can be? But they do say a line is a line and you've had some lines so I think things are pretty positive!!!
    Good luck to everyone else on your 2ww - I hope to hear more news of BFPs, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Lots of baby dust coming your way!
    xx
  • It feels like this thread has been going forever, can't believe it's only 2 weeks!!
    Congrats to HappyMrsS and all the others with BFP's and thanks SD for putting a bfp list on the front!! I want to be adding you to the feb BFP list this week!! Good luck hun xx
  • Thanks Dotty Jackie! Tell me about it, this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!!!!!! xx