Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

Replies

• I bought the first repsonse, twin packs are ??10.49 at Boots and are BOGOF xxx
  • ooo that might stop me testing too soon as i wont be able to get to a boots till at least wednesday, which is the day af is due thanks kate xxx
  • no probs hun, really hope you get your BFP xxx
  • I really hope you get urs too hun i really do! xxx
  • Well I'm 54 days since last af which was the one after my pills ended so still awaiting first real af, this is so fustrating.
    I want to have it soon so I can join the ttc gang properly as have no idea about my cycle and ovulation.
    Baby dust to everyone x
  • well im 3 days late so still waiting for AF and keep getting BFN so think im out, good luk all tho xx
  • i'm CD38 and have been getting af cramps and mood swings over last couple days!!! but nothing else yet!!

good luck BK really hope you get a BFP on Monday!!

• Hi - my AF is due on Monday. I have had the most awful cramps and bloating feeling literally all day for the past few days. I am sure she is on her way - I keep trying to convince myself it might be BFP as the cramps are worse than ever but I think I am kidding myself. It's so disappointing going back to square one again!
  • Sounds like we are all feeling pretty similar! I too am having cramps and keep thinking they feel different to AF cramping but am sure i am just making it up....

I am going to try to not test until 5th but it will be so hard to resist if AF isnt there by then....

For some reason this month is hard, we are now on month 7 of trying but this month we were chilled about it and it was back to being fun and not worrying too much (sorry for tmi)....!

But now i am obsessed again waiting for my AF or BFP!

Really hope that for all of us it is the month or that it will happen really soon. Good luck ladies!
    xxx
  • I'm on CD19 had ovulation pains that were a right mare and tried to BD at the right time.. in the 2ww now so fingers crossed x
  • Hi all, can I join please? I'm CD23 of a 28/29 day cycle so not sure if I'm due af either friday or sat. Either way I'm not testing til sunday then I know I'm late but I've been using a cbfm for the first month and still getting highs so I'm.a tad confused really as I didn't get a peak so no idea when I ov'd image xxxx
  • Good luck ladies i hope we see lots of BFP's soon, i feel like im out now, AF is definatly on her way, in a way i hope she is so i know my cycles and can start properly in april. Alison1981, when did u first test? im on first cycle since coming off the pill, so waiting for first real af too xx
  • I am not sure how long my cycle is but I OV'd something like 10 days ago, so based on that I should be testing towards the end of the week. It is my dd's 1st birthday this week and I'm a bit gutted that it is the week I should be testing because I want the week to be all about her and not possibly being pregnant again.

I think I may possibly be pregnant too - I have been totally exhausted for the last couple of days which I got last time. But it is probably just coincidence so trying not to think too much about it. xx
  • Hi ladies, I'm on CD18 and haven't OV'ed yet. Been doing plenty of BDing this weekend as I think I will be OVing in the next few days!
    I've currently got quite a stock of pregnancy tests waiting for me, I think I have a bit of a compulsion to buy them whenever I see them on offer! I'm just sooooooooo broody, doesn't help that I work with babies. I keep looking at them and wondering what our baby will look like! xx
  • I tested yesterday and today as I have no AF, high temps and spotting yesterday! But bloody bfn, used SD tests so not sure if they are the most sensitive. About 12/13 dpo and af shows her face at 12dpo regularly. Very confused! lol! Good luck girls xxx
  • Hi girls
    Im on CD10 so should be OVing some time soon

Baby dust to all and lets try and get lots of BFPs this month

Jxx
  • Well I said I wasn't going to test until Weds as AF due Tues but I just couldn't wait any longer and tested this morning! And I got my BFP, I can't believe it, I'm pregnant image

Good luck to everyone else testing soon, I will keep my fingers crossed for you all, wishing you all lots of sticky baby dust!

L x
  • I just got my BFP too!!!!!

Oh my god i am so spaced out lol!!!

I am having a baby! Good luck to all the testers today and tomorrow, its gonna be a good day imageimage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Wow thats fab news!!!!!! so happy that some of us are getting BFPs!

I want to test but i am trying to control myself. I am not sure if i am having symptoms lol who knows...

Good luck to you all...
    xx
  • Congrats on the 2 BFP's image Fingers crossed for more to follow!

I'm on CD22 and am not due to test until Sat, I hope this week goes quickly! x