Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

Replies

• No slap needed this morning, didnt POAS!!! Resisted it..... was very hard!

xx
  • I did indeed Kate, but i used superdrug ones!
    It isnt over till the witch arrives

good luck ladies image

• awww good luck for friday giries! bring on TTC april 4 me lol rosemary how long were you trying for all together??? xxx

*sprinkle sprinkle*
  • My tummy is so sore today, feels very hard and I have a headache which makes me think that AF will arrive shortly. Honestly though she would have made her appearance this morning, but nothing. I am on CD33. My cycle is normally between 28-32 days. One day late is nothing though is it? I am going to try not to test until Saturday now or even Sunday if AF doesn't show up.

I am really tired and my tummy does feel -odd'! But I bet I am just talking myself into it like I do every month. I just want it so bad now....

Good luck to all of us!

xxx
  • I managed to get pregnant on my first month, wasnt expecting that lol!

good luck ladies
    baby dust to everyone image xxxx
  • I managed to get pregnant on my first month, wasnt expecting that lol!

good luck ladies
    baby dust to everyone image xxxx
  • Rosemary you have given me a little bit of PMA, thank-you, im really praying that af stays away. xx
  • PrincessA and *me* i will be praying for you both that you get ur bfp's, hold in there

xxxxx
  • I'm out this month ladies, AF just got me. Suppose I should be grateful gives me 2 more months to lose some weight now as we have agreed to avoid Dec/Jan baby! Good luck and PMA to all of you still in the march race! x
  • Pray for me too image xxx
  • Just had some really light spotting after having a wee (sorry for too much info), very light so i now think i am out too. Quite upset this month, just felt different to be honest...

good luck to you all
  • trying82, do u normally spot b4 AF? x
  • I sometimes do but normally 5 days before?? I know AF is on her way though just trying to stay positive.... just really upset this month!
  • praying for u too kate! thanks rosemary, i should tell my mum we r trying ttc really as she has got a hotline with the man upstairs! lol Trying82, sorry the witch got you, have u tested at all coz it could be implantation if its just spotting? x
  • PrincessA- i POAS this evening and got a very faint line so now have no idea what is going on. Have some cramps and a headache so even more confused...

Going to POAS tomorrow morning again if AF hasnt arrived by then..
  • Dont they say a line is a line? so positive? BFP? XNot sure if I should POAS in the morning or not? cant cope with the heartache of BFN.xxx
  • Princess A- when are you expecting AF? I was expecting her latest yesterday though have checked my cycles and did have some that have been 34 days long!

I am not sure yet so testing tomorrow morning. Maybe wait till sat? I wish i hadnt tested tonight because it came up with such a faint line- i can't sleep with potential excitement! But also dont want to hope toomuch this soon....

Good luck- let me know if you do POAS....xxx
  • Hiya, CD31 for me and another BFN - not testing again this month just gonna wait for AF image good luck to all the ladies still in the March race image xxx
  • I will test beggining of the week due on wed. Had some spotting DPO 7 and feel tired but trying not too get my hopes up as its 1st month 4 us. Good luck to all xx