Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

Replies

• ah kate CD31! its just so frustrating!
    keep in there love, xxx
  • care_bear sounds good tho! fingers crossed xxxx
  • care_bear sounds good tho! fingers crossed xxxx
  • I'm on CD24.not much to report, feel extremely tired but been really busy at work, got a sore boob but was elbowed in it the other day (OMG How much does that hurt??) not bothering to look for other symptoms as I drove myself mad last month lol AF due on the 10th but probably won't tell until the weekend if she is late. Good Luck to everyone.. xx
  • BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so fed up now i just want my AF, really badly so i know my cycles and can get on with ttc, this is torture! got a hen party tomorrow night and was hoping to know one way or another drinks wise! never mind x
  • Hi girls, got a BFN this mrn i tested 4 days early on a ultra sens test. Its our first month so didnt hold my breath. Had some spotting which i thought could have been implantation bleed so am worried about that. If i request a blood test from doc to check my hormones what CD would it be on or can i just go? thanx x
  • Carebare- sorry to hear that but 4 days early is early..... so there is till hope i would say.
  • Hi Carebare, I agree with trying, could possibly be too soon to tell - I'm on CD32 today and no AF - where the hell is she lol, she has an history of come too often and now she is no where to be seen! xx
  • Hope she stays away Broodykate!x
  • I'm still missing my af!!! Was due on yesterday and hav'nt tested since Weds, but that was'nt fmu. I feel so sicky, tired and bloated but I'm sure my body is playing tricks. I think I'll test either 2muro or Monday x x x
  • Sorry for g/c this thread-just wanted to saygood luck s'n's! It is all sounding very good! And happy birthday as well...was it yesterday hun?

I'm out, af got me. Onwards and upwards to next month!!

xxxx
  • Hi girls thanx spose it aint over until the witch shows up. Did count today and could be 5 days early. lol! Will keep you updated.
    Good luck everyone xx
  • DPO = Days Past Ovulation

Normally AF is due on DPO 14, meaning you've ov'd on the 1st of March?
    Hope that helps

CTBxx
  • And I've justed tested on DPO14 and got my BFP!
    A year and probably over 50 HPTs - and finally I get one with 2 lines. Thought AF had got me last night too.
    Now just have to pray it's sticky!!
    Lashings of Baby Dust to everyone!!
    CTB
  • Sticky sticky stick sticky babydust for you hun xx
  • Chcolateteabag- i am so happy for you!!!! How exciting!

I had some more spotting during the night and this morning so i am sure AF is now her way and that those faint second lines where just that faint lines and actually nothing to get excited about. Very upset much harder getting AF after a faint line than just getting it....

Oh well on to the next month. Finding it hard to stay motivated and at the moment am feeling really down about things....

Happy healthy 9 months hun!

xxx
  • Congrats Choc tea bag!!
    CC and trying sorry your af found you. She found me too this morning. Gutted! Really thought I could've been pregnant yesterday. Ah well! We're going to give ttc a rest for a few months I think now. Might go with the 'if it happens, it happens' kind of attitude! I'd much rather have a spring/summer baby anyway if we can help it, so thats the plan image
    Wishing everyone lots of luck with their BFP's! x x

• Awww S'N'S so sorry she found you too hun:cry:

Make sure you stay in touch hun and you never know what might happen once you aren't trying ;\)

Lots and lots of love

xxxxxxx
  • CC I will stay around don't worry. I'm going to try not to let all the stress of this get to me though and just take the relaxed approach from now on. I definately wouldn't want to fall next month anyway as I really wouldn't want a Christmas babe. I think I would be due 20th dec and I'm always a week late!!! Best of luck with next month though hun!! x x x
  • congrats on the BFP! im still waiting for af! grrrrrrr, so annoyed now, CD32 for me image xxx