Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

123457»

Replies

• Congrats on the BFP's!

AF found me this morning so onto month 4 for me, sorry there seems to be so many others in the same boat, hopefully we can all have xmas babies instead xx
  • Im def out this month, AF got me today! good luck ladies still in the race, and good luck to those who are moving onto April testing, heres hoping we get little christmas puddings! xx
  • hi kate, glad af got u, in the right way, at least u know ur cycles now hun, please send me some af dust as i know im not pg so really need her to come now! lol xxx bring on ttc april! x
  • i hear u princessA! i wondered where you went lol, come on AF sort it out! kate at least u know where u r now! so see you both in TTC april! woooo! its gonna be a good one! i can feel it! congrats to al the BFPs! xxxxxx
  • What CD r u on now *me*? im on CD 33! I think we are destined for xmas pudding babies! Think i would have to name an xmas baby holly! xx
  • hey guys,
    af was due sat, still no show of her but poas and got BFN so i guess she's just late! xx
  • lets hope and wish we all get our BFPs next month!!!!xxx
  • still no sign of AF! CD34 now! my goodness! x
  • Think i got my BFP this morning, not sure - it was quite a faint second line but i was not the only one who could see it. it came up up pretty much straight away but quite faint, then it got a bit darker and then it went light again! I dont wana get too excited incase it is a false positive. I am at the nurse tomorrow anyway originally for dietry advice, but now i'm obviously gonna see if they will confirm whether i am pregnant or not. I have missed 2 periods now, but until today been getting negative tests, and this was the only one that was a faint positive. Me and my partner havent stopped trying so maybe i have still been ovulating but just at different time.

I hope it is positive. fingers crossed ladies xx baby dust to everyone
  • Congrats lilibet09!!! Fab news!
  • A/F got me yesterday evening!!! Really got my hopes up which is very silly as it was only the second month of TTC.... feeling really disappointed but here's hoping for a Christmas baby x
  • I've got another 7 days of waiting before I test as I'm only 7 DPO today. No real symptoms other than the occasional 'funny' pulling feeling in my tummy. I'm trying not to think about it cos every month I convince myself that I'm pregnant and every month AF comes right on time! xx
  • MrsR - I do the same...I'm so sure every month that I am then I get AF also right on time. I think cos I never took much notice of symptoms before TTC that now I think all my AF symptoms are preg symptoms...I drive myself mad!! Good luck though I have another 12 days at least before I can *allow* myself to test hehehe

Good luck - I've got everything crossed for you and everyone else ttc xxxx