Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

8 days late BFN what r my chances?? (with Details)

Well yet again a BFN and still no af 8 days late

What do u all think of my chances of a BFP at somepoint??

OK background lol

I have a 28day cycle and i have a 12 ish day LP I usually OV late in my cycle but never past CD18
My AF has never passed 30 days and that was the month i ov'd late so my af sorta fixed its self image

I was really chilled thismonth and never used opk so i have no idea when i OV'd but i think it was cd17

I have no symptoms as such i have lots of CM and have had a few pains/twinges.
I got a BFN Yesterday FMU on a superdrug test And i have been really tired.

I just keep thiinking if it was going to be a BFP then surly it would have shown up by now

Should i give up ALL HOPE ???????

[Modified by: gembags on 01 January 2010 16:38:57 ]

Replies

• Hey sweetie, didn't want to r&r, have seen a few charts on FF where they didn't get their bfp till really late, 25dpo etc... Fingers crossed for a shy bean hun xxx (((hugs)))
  • Hi hun,

Happy New Year, well whats the story behind your afs? are you normally on time?

Sounds promising will you be about 22dpo? are you testing every 3 days hun?

Keep me posted, have you had any signs of af at all?

xx
  • Hi hun,

Happy New Year, well whats the story behind your afs? are you normally on time?

Sounds promising will you be about 22dpo? are you testing every 3 days hun?

Keep me posted, have you had any signs of af at all?

xx
  • Never give up hope, stay positive and we will all be thinking and praying for you!!! xx
  • Double post x

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on January 01, 2010 09:52 PM]

• Oh Gembags, what is going on hunny?

I will say what I am sure you have told numerous people in the past babe, it's not over til AF shows so while she stays away there is still evert chance of you getting your BFP image Don't lose PMA yet, Wishing you lots of luck xx
  • hey gembags -

so sorry i don't have the answer but i was going to say the same as Broodybeth - fingers crossed and it's not over til the witch shows!

Good Luck hun
  • hi hun, i dont really have any advice but just wanted to say it aint over till af arrives and there are plenty of people who have had shy beans.xxxxxxxxxx