Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

People who came off the pill in May..

2»

Replies

• NEGATIVE! There's a v.v.v faint 2nd line but thats defo nagative on ov sticks xxx
  • ah hun know how you feel i had a negative on cbd ov.we have to keep at it x feel like shit though
  • Sorry to hear that, better luck next time xxx
  • yeah its not the end of the world, shall just keep po sticks until i get positive. image

i dont think i ever will!!!!

• There is such a small window of opportunityto get a +ive on ov sticks. I really think it's just worth bd'ing as regularly as you can, every 2 -3 days if you can hun.
  • Yeah that is the best way, i just want to see a + on any stick so i feel like im doing something........if u know what i mean. im not so keen on these ebay cheapies, lots of people only get v.faint lines even on bfps xx
  • i came off at the start of may had a 76, 30, 31 and now i'm on cd 15 waiting for ov. FF said was on cd19 last month so should be this weekend hopefully- no signs as yet though!! I am really hoping we're lucky this month too!!
  • Hi!
    I got married in May and came off the pill after that so fell into June.... just. Can I still join in??

I was on the pill for 12 years so expected it may take a while.

Cycle 1- 33 days
    Cycle 2- 27 days
    Cycle 3- 25 days
    Cycle 4- 25 days

My periods have been really bad since coming off the pill, very painful and my moods have been awful!! Going to try EPO this month and Berocca.

Hoping I've just had my last AF for 9 months though :lol:

L xx
  • i came off mid may had a 33 day cycle, then two 26 day ones then got bfp in august am currently 10+2 weeks pregnant, but i know i am kucky for it to happen so soon, fingers crossed for all you girlies!!

Nina x
  • I cam off in May, cycle was 28, 33 then 30, then BFP!!! Hows yours?? xxxxx

OMG!!
    I came off the pill in my too and my cycle pattern is exactly the same as yours. How strange. Will wait and see how long this one is . Hope its a BFP!!
  • I came off pill mid May, got my BFP in June so must have fallen end May. I was so so lucky but it will happen for you soon - wishing you buckets of baby dust!!

Anna xxx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/YD3ap1/.png

• Hey new look! I have been avoiding this site for the past couple of weeks as I have been off the pill since March and have had some crazy cycles so am trying to let my body settle down without stressing about ttc. Although I am still bding like crazy!! (Sorry TMI!)

I really would say don't stress about your body settling itself - I am a fine one to talk as I have been doing exactly that for the last 6 months! I am feeling much better now though and I know that my body will get pg when it's ready, especially as I was on the pill for 12 years so it's bound to take a while for those hormones to leave. I am taking pregnacare as it helps to rebalance your vitamin defiencies after the pill, and I'm also having reflexology.

Good luck and here's to some lovely BFPs all round soon!!

S xx
  • It looks like there are a few of us in the same boat then, the 2 proper af's that i have have have been really painful too....i had to phone in sick on the cd1 of my first proper one, i was in agony with it.

My ov stick still says negative so still not sure if i have ov yet or if af is due....its so hard to tell when your cycles aren't the same length each month.

what i would give for a positive ov test or af at the moment!