Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T Olsen Twins

I have just read somewhere that the Olsen Twins are non-identical twins! Thats amazing they look exactly the same!!

Replies

• Really!??!? OMG! Would never have bet money on that! xxx
  • Not sure what i expected this topic to say but that wasn't it!! I would have thought they were identical too! x
  • i always assumed they were identical....what did i know hey!!! lol
  • i thought you were going to say they were up the duff lol im with rodders wasnt execting that lol

hhhmmmm i also assumed they were identical xx
  • Wouldn't surpise me Grudie every other bloody person in the world apart from me seems to be!! I read that Colleen Rooney is but just googled it and apparently there has been no confirmation and its the latest in a long line of rumours!
  • :lol: I thought you were going to say they were both PG at the same time or something x
  • it was just on the news i said to hubby is she preg,he said yes............

i said...........BITCH lol
  • REALLY?! Interesting... wonder what the child will look like?! x
  • as long as it not him rodders then it will be a beautiful baby lol

sorry i just dont think hes braw xx
  • I'm with ya!!

I actually think collen is very pretty, but he dont do it for me!! x
  • yeah i think shes pretty as well,her voice does go right through me tho,i just cant get used to it

he wasnt exactly blessed with the pretty stick lol
  • ok, I'm no oil painting (more of a Picasso!) but to say that Wayne Rooney "wasn't exacrly blessed with the pretty stick" is the understatement of the year! He hit every branch on the ugly tree and then bounced back up for a second go.
    Oooo, I'm feeling bitchy today. I'll just retreat to the corner and lap my saucer of milk.
  • lol aslong as your not bitchy towards me your alright lol i was trying to be kinda nice you never know if Mrs Rooney is on here lol
  • oh, good point!! sorry coleen!! x