Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AF due today.... Im stressing!

Hi Girls... AF is due today, as you all know!
And Im stressing... i keep going to the toilet to check, i dont even need wee!
Anyway, im stuck in work till 5.30pm, what can i do to get my mind off things

Thanks

Amy XX

Replies

• Poor you know how you feel! Where do you work? xx
  • I work for a company who sells and services photocopiers. So im doing my job, which is to arrange engineers to service machines, and also reception!!
  • Hi Daisysnail7 - Do you have any symptoms of af yet?? When will you test?

I get v excited when someone on here is late... is this your first time ttc?

Let us know let us know!

Abby xxx
  • Hi Abby, it is my first month of TTC.
    I have had some symptoms but nothing major, from 1dpo to 7dpo i have cramping, lots of it, right at the bottom of my stomach, tender boobs, not mega sore but sensitive, and creamy CM (sorry for the tmi) then from 8dpo, nothing!! Then 12dpo i had little cramping in my right side and the bottom, and that was on and off through out yesterday too, then today, AF is due.... NOTHING!
    Dont think i can go through this every month!

Amy X
  • test test test!

I've been ttc for 3 months now but my cycle is very irregular after coming off the pill... last cycle was 39 days and i'm now on day 32 of this month... I've also been needing to pee SO much more than usual and i've been absolutely exhausted but i'm going to hold off testing for another week or so.

Are you usually v regular? Were you on the pill before?
  • I was on the pill before, for 8 years, periods are like clockwork, even to the time. will guarantee that if i do come on it'll be by 2pm!
    Suzanne... i cant do a test, until i get home, there arent any shops near here, and i dont drive. but i have a feeling AF is on her way. my mum used to say "trust your gut feeling" about anything. so im doing that, and its on its way.. the bitch!
  • TEST TEST TEST!!!!
  • i want to, but AF is on her way, so whats the point!
  • it may not be your af daisy i remember getting period pains on day 28 when i tested for previous one and i got a bfp! the pains lasted a couple of days and i was convinced it wasn't to be but the pains eventually went and everything was fine. i was totally sure they were period pains but they weren't. and if you don't usually get symtoms for your af then surely its a good sign. good luck for later i will be logging on to find out. I'd be rushing to the loo all the time too just to check. 1 more week for me to wait its gonna feel like a lifetime! good luck xx
  • Hi hun, dday!!! God i dont blame u for being nervous, ive just come home and jumped straight on here to check whats happening!!! Remember being preggers is the same feeling as coming on the evil body of ours!! Everything crossed for u hun, im off out in a mo, but will be back later, hopefully no sign of af then!!!! kim xxxx
  • Thanks Jo, just off to the loo now! But parts of me expects it to happen straight away, then the another part of me has a feeling it'll happen in december! Godknows where thats come from.
    Everything happens for a reason..... believe me, i know! (mum and dad killed in car crash 5 years ago. the only thing that helps me deal with it is believe that sentence.)

Lets hope these pains arent anything to do with AF! Thanks guys. XX
  • I'm sorry to hear that daisy and yes i think everything happens for a reason too although finding a reason for something like that must have been difficult. I'm hoping you are going to be first time lucky i think you deserve it xx
  • I am due my AF tomorrow, well nervous too!! Let us know as soon as you know, be positive!! Good Luck. Jules x
  • Not sure if i can get on here tonight, might be tomorrow. but i'll try! it'll only be a quick message saying... BFN! I dont know how to be positive, for something i can't imagine!
    Got a headache now! I must stop stressing!
    XX
  • Yeah you must stop stressing, dont help at all. Feel the same as you, keep nipping to the loo to check, keep thinking this pain is this and this pain is that, so confussing!!! Drink lots of water, always helps with my headaches! I have a pint glass on my desk!!
  • Hi hope you get a bfp. Im going through it as well. Im on cd28 /28-30. Feel as if af is on its way. Keep going to loo to check nothing yet so i have fingers crossed. I wont do a test till nxt week as as soon as i do test af usually shows.

Wishing yo luck and hoping for bfp's for us both

Fionax
  • Still nothing?? I'm on 1st month off the Pill and am sure my AF's going to be late, but then I can't remember how regular I was before, it was so long ago!

Good luck - will you get a test for tomorrow morning? As you say, everything happens for a reason - fingers crossed!
  • still nothing guys, getting a niggling pain on and off on my right side. but nothing extreme. i would of usually come on by now, but nothing, maybe im stressing too much!

Why is it that everyone else seems to be pregnant but not you?! My friend is most of my friends and my fiances friends are due soon, 7sep, 23 sep, 27 oct, 4 nov, another in march, not to mention the 2 friends that have just had a baby!
    only me left, and im the most stable, financially and mentally!!its always the bloody way!
    Good luck and thanks again, desperately need the baby dust!!

weeza, im testing tonight hun if AF stays away!
  • Good luck daisy im really excited for you!
    Hope you get BFP,i kept thinking my af was coming but it never did and im just over 11wks pregnant now.For some reason we get the same symptoms for both so i wouldnt put your stomach cramps down to your af coming.I had aches and pains in my belly until i was about 8wks pregnant!

good luck again
    charlie x 11+2
  • Thanks Charlie, just been to the toilet AGAIN, for the millionth time!! Still no AF!
    Congratulations on your little bump! Are you going to find out the sex? XX