Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

guess eho came 2 days early??? :o (

hi girls....af came 2 days early i dint know why??? i guess i will be joining the feb 2008 club (hopefully)...all i????m looking forward to now is oue week away in mallorca on the 17th...maybe it will do us good to take our minds of ttc a little bit....anyway good luck to evryone else who is due this week though
love amanda xxx:\(

Replies

• Better luck next time Pae, have a good hol, it may just be whats needed x
  • sorry to hear that amanda,go away and have a fantastic holiday.could be just what you need xx
  • thanks girls yes i think so too gayle...any news from u?xxx
  • hi amanda,no news from me.its day27 today.cycle was 35 days last month. going on hols on wednesday so really looking forward to that xx
  • hi amanda never mind hun theres always next month enjoy your hols you lucky girl

love leighxxx
  • Sorry to hear that amanda, mine came two weeks early this month so it put me back from "the right time" to day blooming one again! i wasnt impressed. However, i got a smiley face on the clearblue digital on day 12 last Saturday so now i am playing the waiting game! Hope you have a fantastic holiday. I fell pregnant last time the week after i came back from mine last year. Sadly lost it in october but the theory proved correct! Good luck gayle, getting close to testing for you too. Keep us posted hun. Good luck to all ttc and herre's to Feb 2008 babies image lots of love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Hi bluebird,thanks.good luck to you too.keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Hi I'm an Amanda too. I have a 3 year old and just started trying again. wITH DAUGHTER TRIED FOR 2 YEARS. Then gave up booked a last minute holiday, bought a new car, and came back from holiday pregnant and had to sell the car. It was an MGF, not good for baby seats!!!!!! Enjoy your holiday.
  • thankyou all!!! oh and hi mandcc!! hope we keep in touch welcome to the boards!!! yes i hope this holiday will mean a fresh new start! good luck to you all trying too i hope we are all in the feb2008 club next year!!! lol
    amanda xxx