Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please

Hi

i am currently on day 26/28. This month i have been keeping eye on cm (not very nice) I no you are suppose to have dry days then wet then back to dry before your af however im still having wet days? Any suggestions? Im always dead on 28days.

Thanks xx :\?

Replies

• Hi
    Im not an expert on this type of thing but a sign of pregnancy is increased amount of discharge so its a possibilty that it might have worked for you this time,however the human body is strange and unpredictable so just keep your cool and wait a few days and see if your af arrives.Hopefully it wont! If you havent got the patience maybe you could try a early pregnancy test,but sometimes it takes a few days to get positive result.
    good luck
    charlie x 11+1
  • Hi Jen...me again!!
    Ive been checking my CM too. Last week after ovulation, it was creamy white (sorry for the too much info!) then at the start of this week its gone clear and watery, but now AF is due tomorrow, there isnt much at all. I have no idea what this means!
  • Hi jen,

With my other two i had an increased amount, quite thick...soz to much info, im feeling really weird this month ive got bad cramps like i had with my other two...af is due to arrive on between the 28th-31...counting down the days! x
  • Hi woomummy

Thats exactly what its like (yuck). Had kind of niggley pain on my left handside today too. God i hate this never used to take any notice of my body now im reading into every wee twinge! xx
  • I ve got the niggly pain too, starts in my right, then accros the middle and not so bad on the left!! What is it?
  • God what we like? lol xx
  • I know, this trying for a baby lark is mad isnt it...and from personal experience pain in the right side normally means a fertilized egg growing, if its not the norm for u!!! U never know girls it cud be all of our month, how weird would that be!!

kim xxx
  • i hope so Kim, fertilized egg is good! well, AF always arrived by 2pm....seriously!! so i'll be on here tomorrow either crying or screaming...or both!!!
  • God, the tension il be clock watching for u!! Cant wait till 2moz and hopefully af is a no show! xxx
  • OH MY GOD, im going to the toilet every 20 mins! just to check!!
  • Just test Daisysnail ~ I am dying to know.

Fingers crossed
    Popcorn
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Hi

Ive got my fingers crossed for you. Will you do a test if af doesn't appear today? xx
  • If it doesnt appear by the time i finish work, i'll get a test on the way home, but im sure it will.
    Cant get my head round that i'll ever be a mum, i know this is only my first month of ttc, but i dont think it'll ever happen.
  • think daisy testing tonight, so we'l al be checking for an update lol.. exciting. What about you jen, are you testing today too??
    good luck to all 3 who are due af today.
    caz xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/nNPqp1/.png

• Hi caz

My af not due till tomorrow. Really scared done preg test last 2 months just dont wana get hopes up. Did you know you were preg before you did the test? jen xx
  • hi magicmonica, if AF doesnt show, i'll do a test, but im sure she's on her way.
    thank you XX