Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ttc

hi ladies i am new to this web site me and my hubby got married 3 weeks ago and decided that we wanted to try for a baby straight away so this is our first month of trying really hope it dont take to long. x

Replies

• Options
    Hi and welcome! Congratulations on your marriage and good luck with ttc x
  • Options
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on your wedding. Me and my husband got married 9 weeks ago and have started TTC. Finished my last pill on the 13th May. Just getting used to my body adjusting at the moment as no BFP and no AF yet and now on CD44! Everyone is really helpful on here so any question just ask away! Fingers crossed for a BFP soon for you. x
  • Options
    Hello Emma,

Congratulations on your recent wedding. I too got married 3 weeks ago and am trying for our first

Good Luck and I hope you got your BFP soon xx
  • Options
    Good luck with TTC!
  • Options
    Hello emma&paul...congratulations on your wedding! Dh and I have just celebrated our first wedding anniversary....the time does go very quick. Good luck with ttc and I hope you get your BFP very soon image x
  • Options
    good luck emma&paul... hope you get your BFP soon xxx
  • Options
    Hi Emma

Many congratulations on your wedding!
    We got married 8 weeks ago and have been trying ever since, but so far no luck - Maybe this can be both our lucky months?

Jana x
  • Options
    Hi all thank you for the messages. Hope u all get ur bfp soon.
  • Options
    Hi Emma,

Congrats on your wedding! i am getting married in 5 days and we have decided to start ttc too.

Fingers x'd we all get a bfp early on!
  • Options
    congratulations girlies! We've been married a year in August!! Time just flies when you're havin fun eh?
    Good luck with all your bfp's!! x
  • Options
    Hi and welcome, you will love it here! I hope your stay is a short one! (i mean that in a nice way!) lol. xxxx
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! xxx
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats on becoming a Mrs! x