Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Valentines day

Whats everyones plans? Or what do you usually do?

We used to go out but babysitter are slim in my neck of the woods lol well theres only 4 sets of people i like leaving Lennon with so maybe im fussy :lol:

We now stay in and cook a 3 course meal,hubby cooked last year and we had a play argument about who was doing it this year as we both wanted too lol so we have decided that we will do one each one one together,we have a thing about calling it relationship building,mainly because working with someone else in the kitchen can be a mare getting in the way etc but try and work in harmony lol

So whats everyone elses plans?

Replies

• Its chinese new year too! As I'm sad and lonely (lol!!) I think Grace and I will be having chinese!!
    Although on thinking about it that will be cd14 so my donor maybe here!!
    H.xxx
  • so in a way you could still be getting sweet love Helen pmls :lol:
  • Yeah with my syringe!!!!
    H.xxx
  • lol H!!! xx

We are hopefully going out as we are currently living with my parents and my brother due to our house having renovations etc...but hopefully cinema, and dinner. - we never get to do that with our lo, but hopefully to this fish restaurant that im desperate to go to!!! xx
  • Whats everyones plans? Or what do you usually do?

We used to go out but babysitter are slim in my neck of the woods lol well theres only 4 sets of people i like leaving Lennon with so maybe im fussy :lol:

We now stay in and cook a 3 course meal,hubby cooked last year and we had a play argument about who was doing it this year as we both wanted too lol so we have decided that we will do one each one one together,we have a thing about calling it relationship building,mainly because working with someone else in the kitchen can be a mare getting in the way etc but try and work in harmony lol

So whats everyone elses plans?

hehehe :lol: relationship building!!

hubby has been told to stay outta MY kitchen!!

Im cooking with lots of heart shaped things in my kitchen, i saw some cute heart shaped pasta in lakeland!!

Should be POAS then too, but may HAVE to do it early as i dont want to cry over stupid AF then!!

x x x
  • ha ha PMSL Grudie & Helen!!!

My oh will be lucky if he gets anything other than me being a stroppy cow LOL!!!

Due to test valentines day & he wouldnt bd last night!! Was a peak as well & had ov pains so he is not in my good books so if AF arrives he'll be even more in the dog house!!! xx
  • awww lol heart shaped things image

im doing the starter,and hubby the main,i taught him to cook so im not worried lol and not decided on pudding but just thinking i may also be around cd17/18 so hubby it might just have to be :lol:

good luck on testing

would be nice for you to get out then misslolly since you already share your home atm with loads of people x
  • ha ha PMSL Grudie & Helen!!!

My oh will be lucky if he gets anything other than me being a stroppy cow LOL!!!

Due to test valentines day & he wouldnt bd last night!! Was a peak as well & had ov pains so he is not in my good books so if AF arrives he'll be even more in the dog house!!! xx

oooh we'll be testing together..hopefully!!

Im sure you'll have caught it at some point. We did BD but not before, so im a bit cross/worried about that.

Grudie,we're not as good together, we just take turn about cooking, not turn about cooking courses!! Hopefully by 10th anniversary we will be at that stage!!image

x x x
  • We were supposed to be doing SMEP with CBFM, last time we bd was thurs night!!!! I was so upset that we didnt do it Sat or Sun at least!!! Now have to try & tonight & i've already oved!!! Good Luck HomeFairy.

By the way my oh isnt allowed in my kitchen LOL he can cook but im very particular & end up hovering over him LOL!!! xx
  • I'll be in Dublin during the day and travelling back to Manchester in the evening. We're going over to Ireland for a wedding on the 12th so should be a good weekend. We're in a hotel and my son is coming with us, so i'll have both loves of my life with me on the day!!
  • I'll be cooking a lovely 2 meal, 2 courses (don't like starters) and hopefully may have some slight celebrating to do as will be testing on the 13th if AF doesn't arrive!!!!!
  • I'll probably make hubby some Welsh cakes or butterfly cakes. Hubby will make me breakfast in bed - not that he knows that yet!

Heart shaped pasta might have to make an appearance at some point now that I've heard about it!
  • http://www.lakeland.co.uk/F/keyword/heart+pasta/product/12885

Im so corny!!

whats welsh cakes? I know what butterfly cakes are if they're fairy cakes?

I love baking..but sort of do the same old cupcakes with different toppings

x x x
  • I'll be in Dublin during the day and travelling back to Manchester in the evening. We're going over to Ireland for a wedding on the 12th so should be a good weekend. We're in a hotel and my son is coming with us, so i'll have both loves of my life with me on the day!!

OMG i adore Dublin-its fab!! we were there for Valentines two years ago it was great. I wish i could go back!!!

• Hey Grudie.....I'm so gatecrashing but I love valentines and love reading what you'll all be doing. But made myself chuckle as i have a feeling I may be pushing :lol: could you imagine!! We'll have to play things by ear and maybe do valentines on another day!
    Good luck to all who will be ov'ing.....what a lovely time to concieve!
    Emx
  • haha em paul will just have to serenade you in labour :lol:

i feel a bit of love is in the air going on lol...oh yes just thought i can crack out my lionel richie cd also yes image
  • NO Grudie.....I need support from the midwifes and they will leave the building if he starts singing :lol: It is a myth that all welsh men can sing!!!
    He can always make me a romantic cup of tea eh! I tell you what though I will be expecting the biggest bunch of flowers ever!!! :lol:
  • pmls oh well :lol:

id be expecting the biggest flowers ever also,i only got some from his mum and dad was well dissapointed lol
  • hey grudie, this is a lovely post.

well valentines day is our first anniversary of my husband proposing to me, so it has to be fantastic. i think we're spending the day at a spa and havin massages etc, then cos we are totally skint, i think hubby will prob cook for me at home ( he a really good chef so love it wen he cooks) af is due that day too but hopin she stays away til after cos i want to buy a nurse uniform for him,,hehehe. thats his present Wink