Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

clear blue date???**UPDATE**

hi everyone, as i pisted earler i got my BFP yesterday, but i was thinking that today i will get a CB Digital and try and find how preg i am, as i havent had a proper period for 2 mths although i only got my first +ve yesterday.

if it says 1-2 weeks does that really mean 3-4 wekks, as docs count it from your last period? so in other words do you just add on 2 weeks to whatever it says?

i havent done it yet, but also, if i got my +ve with a FR, then will a CBD shw up as +ve yet anyway?
__________________________________________________________________________________
**I HAVE JUST GONE AND GOT A 2PK OF CBD (INCASE THE FIRST ONE DIDNT COME UP YET!) AND IT TOOK AGES TO SAY ANYTHING, BUT IT SAID PREGNANT, THEN AFTER THINKING FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE A VERY LONG TIME, IT NOW SAYS 1-2, SO I THINK I MUST BE 3-4 WHICH WORKS OUT WITH THE TINY BLEED I HAD THAT WAS PRACTICALLY NON EXISTANT....SO ON FRIDAY I WILL BE 4 WEEKS I THINK XX

SO LONG TO GO even til a scan or anything!!! suppose thats the down side of eary testing!!!

THANKS GIRLS AND LOL ABOUT BEING BANKRUPT, TESTS HAVE ALREADY COST ME A FORTUNE!! NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING BECAUSE NOW I HAVE MY LITTL E BABA BEANY!!XX

[Modified by: lauragcam on 28 July 2010 14:00:50 ]

Replies

• Hiya

Yes that is the rule - basically the 1-2 is how many weeks ago you conceived. (at least that is what midwife told me when I used it before my mmc) and most women ov about 2 weeks after first day of cycle (I think - no doctor though, just going of past experience)

x

[Modified by: lollipophoney on July 28, 2010 11:51 AM]

• Yes this is true but if your trying to work out how far your are its hard as you dont know if your just 1-2 or about to go into 2-3 iyswim!
    I am not sure of my dates either as cycle all messed up and tried to do the same. The only way would be if you could afford to test every day untillyou see it change.

xxx
  • I did a FR at 10 dpo with ds in the evening and got a bfp and the next morning did a CBD and it came up 1-2 weeks straight away.

On the weeks it is roughly 2 weeks added on so 1-2 on CBD will mean you are 3-4 weeks pg...it is based on the first day of your last period xxx
  • She'd be bankrupt before the baba is born given the price of those things Babylove! image
  • BUMP FOR UPDATE X
  • woohoo! xxxxx congrats!
  • Congratulations hon xx I found the first 12 weeks the worst hon but just relax and enjoy believe me it does wizz by eventually xx
  • Congratulations Laura image

MPP
    xxx