Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

New to chat room and 'trying'

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi can anyone help me on here i had a miscarrage in june had a d&c 5th july so in theory my period should start tuesday. I got sl clear at my scan on 16th that everything was normal again and i could start trying so we did that night and the next night then on monday morning. Wednesday 20th i went out shopping a got a bad cramp low down. Not period cramp. So took an ovulation test it said possituve since then they have remained possitive but ive had two neggative pregnancy tests. I have pregnancy symptoms nd obvusly my period isnt due till tuesday any advice ?? 

• Options

Hi, my name is Beth. I have never spoken to anyone online about anything like this so i'm not really sure where to start? My boyfriend and I have been talking for a long time about starting a family of our own. We decided i should come off my birth control injection (Depo-Provera). I had only been on this injection for a matter of months, but before the injection i was on a birth control pill called Cerelle. I came off my injection a couple of weeks ago and i have got my period today. Dose anyone know if because i wasn't on the injection for very long if it will be easier to conceive? Although i have come on my period today, it's not like my normal ones, my blood is as if it is at the end of my cycle (browny and goowy) (sorry for TMI, not really sure who else to talk to)

Thank you for reading :) xx

• Options

hi beth, i'd wait until you have another period so you can roughly figure out your cycle and work out what days you are ovulating first, cause coming off the pill can really mess with cycles. As this is your first period withdrawal bleed, chart your next period and go from there. Having been on the pill or shots shouldn't really effect getting pregnant, but your body just needs to readjust first. Hope that helps!

• Options

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for the reply :) I will be making a chart and what joy of my periods ect to help figure out what my body is up too.

• Options

Hi everyone sorry to post a random but does anyone know how acurate clear blue digital positives are had a test and said pregnant but all the shops are shut so can’t test again until tomorrow. Thankyou image

• Options

I have heard that digital tests are the least sensitive so getting a positive on one is a very good sign! Try a garage if you want another test they will be open! X 

• Options

I am 7 weeks late and today feel like something is making me have an orgasm it's it normal for your body getting ready for a baby inside of me

• Options

So I did another clear blue this morning but I didn’t wee on the stick consistently and got a BFN but I’m not sure if I 100% weed on it for as much as I should but I had the pregnant on the digital yesterday do i have heard it’s easier to get a false negatI’ve than a false positive Is This true? 

• Options

Hello

i am same situation. I started to take ferti smart tablets what many doctors say is it help

• Options
    Hello, I am 9 months into actively trying to conceive with my husband. I track my time of ovulation as i can regular to the day with my periods and also get ovulation pain as a clear indication to when we should try. So far sadly nothing has worked.

I am taking folic acid and pre pregnancy vitamins to help boost things along. Any advice anyone can give. Before we were actively trying i had no contraception for 1 year prior so very worried I need to go see my GP now. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies just looking for
    advice me and hubby trying to conceive 

I track my cycle and we DTD every other day throughout - AF due today but no sign, just done 2 clear blue tests but BFN, does anyway know if I still could get BFP in a few more days if AF doesn’t arrive? Or have I blown it this month? 

Thanks xx
  • Options
    Hi guys, 
    I'm 29, currently TTC. I'm trying to do this on my own, without any doctors, I feel once they get involved it gets a lot more stressful and opens up a more 'there could be a problem' side of things. Besides I'm in no rush. So my question is, what day is classified as the first day of your period? I usually get 2 days of light pink/brown spotting, then a day of nothing at all, then the next day severe cramps and red bleeding. Usually 2 days of full red bleeding and then 2-3 days of light pink/brown again. Any info will be useful. Thanks in advance. 
  • Options
    The first day of red bleed (so not the pinky-brown spotting) is Day 1 of your cycle. The brown spotting can actually be old blood from your previous cycle!  (I only learnt this recently!) Good luck! X