Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cramps- clueless

2»

Replies

• She certainly can be cruel... I never realsied it would be such a roller coaster!

I'm not due til end of next week actually, hence why I pretty sure it was just OV pains. This is all quite new to me though so all a bit clueless. I haven't been using any OPK tests yet either but will give in and start next month if no joy this month to find out what's going on.

Definitely won't be testing! I've made a pact with myself to just wait for AF to arrive or not. I think looking at a BFN would be too dis-heartening for me.

Thank you hun amd "Baby Dust" for you too Jay, fingers crossed this is both our months.

Do you have any rituals or anything to share? I've started eating pineapple this week during the 2WW, heard that's good for implantation! xx
  • Thank you MaybeBaby I really hope so..
    Jay sorry to hear AF got you, good luck for the next month! Baby dust to all trying! xxx
  • Well a few things I try to do are:
    1, either legs in the air after or small pillow under the bum (use hubbys if you can, dont see why we should have to put up with the wet patch every single time AND use our own pillow!!)
    2, yes eat pineapple in 2ww as supposed to be good for implantation
    3, dont forget conceiving vitamins, folic acid etc
    4, i usually use an OV calculator to work out when i roughly ovulate and BD almost every day when i am at my most fertile
    For example I usually have an average 26 day cycle. I got my period yesterday 17/03 so will be fertile 25th-29th March. I also sometimes get OV pains a couple of days before i OV so thats a help. Next af would be due 12th April.

Hope it helps hun xx
  • Hi Beckywoo am still getting cramps like af is arriving, shell am 12dpo tomorrow or maybe 11dpo depending on when I ov, I havent braved a CBD yet but I have bought a twin pack.

AF due 21st so am hoping to do a CBD on sun fingers crossed.

Naturelle - sounds promising hun if its not af it could be ov pain, do you know when you are due to ov?

xx
  • Thanks Jay for your tips! I've now taken to eating pineapple too and find the whole bum in the air thing hilarious but am sticking to it ha ha!

My cramps eased up yesterday but seem to be back again today. How's the other girls with your cramps? xxx
  • Hello allimage Sparkling Dimond my AF is also due on 21st, so I guess we are cycle buddies! I think I ov'd around 7th. Hope you get a BFPimage
    BeckyWoo my cramps have gone, which is strange, specially as I am approaching due date
    Anyway gave in again and tested with cheepie HPT from superdrag and got a BFN again, so I really do think it is just a matter of tim before AF arrives.
    Still saved one FR test, just in case, but I think if I was pg I would know by now as I am around 12dpo.
    Well I had no pineapple at all so I guess I am out lol xxx