Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

7dpo. . .

hi girls. . Thought would update you on me seeing as my posts been quiet lol.
Well Im 7dpo today. . Am very tired at Min. . Few nights ago i fell asleep on sofa at 7pm lol. . Yesterday i was so tired at four o clock i said to my friend Im gonna have to have a lay down as my whole body felt tired lol. .
We had friends around last night and i fell asleep on sofa at 10! When everyone was drinking around me lol how embarressing. . I had some yellow cm to which never get also am constipation tmi sorry lol. . Oh and did a cheap e bay test and faint pink line but was a squinter Lol so i disregard it. . Few twinge in ovary asda also. .
So there you go. . He he fingers crossed! First month using cbfm too x X good luck ladies x X

Replies

• Options
    Morning booey! I am 6dpo and symptom spotting! Not too much to report cos it's obviously way too eal=rly BUT been having more creamy cm than usual and yesterday started getting very very mild af type cramps and a few twinges on the right hand side by ovary! Also my first proper month of using cbfm!
    BFP BFP BFP BFP!!! That's some pma for us image xx
  • Options
    Oh I've got my fingers crossed for you! x
  • Options
    Really hope you get your bfp chick xxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies. . Well just woke up from another 2 hour sleep as felt like i needed it lol. . I read somewhere drooling is a sign Omg if it is i don't ever except for last couple days seriously lol. . Oh i really hope its my month x X X
  • Options
    so when are you going to test again??? xxxx
  • Options
    well Im probably gonna test early again. At 9 dpo i think Tuesday as waiting for clear blue to arrive in post off e bay so Tuesday wed. . Its still very early though. . So not to sad yet lol x oh Mrs waggy i really hope its bfp. . We bd on a full moon night and i made wish with legs in air tmi ha ha x X
  • Options
    haha booey sounds very promising! i really hope you get your BFP too petal xxx
  • Options
    yeah me too! . . How are you doing away? And hey Mooker! How is pregnant life? Am hoping to join you all very soon x X
  • Options
    not to bad thanks honey, 7 weeks today and feeling drained and a bit sicky on and off. going to book an early scan as cant wait until october for 12 week scan! xxx
  • Options
    ah bless you x well i Will keep my eyes peeled for your scan news!. . Good luck. . Put your feet up and watch big brother ha ha x X
  • Options
    Oh booey, I have everything crossed for you! I'm fine, not real symptoms yet just very very sore boobies and huge! DH loving it!

Hope you're all settled into your new house? Remember what the old saying is new house...new arrival??

Really really hoping this is your month hun x
  • Options
    yes hubby is decorating as we speak bless him lol. . House is great plenty of room for a new arrival! He he x X. . If its not this month its onto month five and that thought kinda scares me. . . Am glad your well Mooker!. . Oh well if. I get big boobies when preggers i Will be over moon lol. .. I so can't. Imagine being pregnant. . . Its like a dream for me. . . Will keep updated with your trip Mooker. . X X
  • Options
    Hi, im 8 dpo, and it's my first month using CBFM too. Normally i would have no idea where inwas in my cycle, its exciting to know exactly when it happened and that we BD'd at the right time. Next sunday 14dpo is also my 30th birthday. Not sure whether to test then as if negative will dampen things, but will be so amazing if positive! x
  • Options
    hey alfie. . . It would be amazing wouldn't it! I don't no if can hold out till next Sunday he he but Will have to wait anyway till test arrives from e bay anyway he he. . Have you been s s at all? . . X X
  • Options
    HI booey, I know, its hard to wait but will be fairly busy till then and then i know if its BFN its a definate BFN rather than thinkng its only a maybe BFN! Im the kind of person that just needs to know how it is, even if it isnt what i want to hear! Whats s s? Sorry to be a bit ignorant but still not always sure of abbreviations on here.

Am so excited about the CBFM, its so clever that a little device can tell you all you need to know about your body. Makes me wonder why people try month on month desperate for a baby when theres something out there that helps so much!

I also worry though about feeling more gutted if it doesn't work, might start to worry that if its not timing stopping things happening then is there a problem?

But im jumping the gun massively, have been off the pill since april but only properly trying this month. I read somewhere that a young healthy woman has a 1 in 6 chance of conceiving per cycle, im not sure how much of the 5 in 6 chance of it not working is down to timing or other things!

Might follow your lead and order some tests from ebay, they are stupid money in the shops. Just worry about having them in the house, will not be able to resist them! Do you buy digital or cheap ones? Might get a whole load of cheap ones and just a couple of digitals - for if i have a very strong hunch it could be BFP! Best of luck this month, lets hope we are both CBFM success stories! x