Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How is everyone?

Hi girlies

Just in from work just wondering how everyone is today? xximage

Replies

• Hi Jen... have you tested again yet? If nnot, when you planning the retest hun.
    caz xx
  • Good had a hetic day with the boys, when u doing ur test hun, any af signs?? xx
  • hi woomummy.. have you had any af symptoms yet too? when you thinking of testing hun... watching for you and jen to post your results all time.. got everything crossed for you both!!
    caz xx
  • Hi

Still nothing no signs what so ever! Gona hold off till Wednesday if still not here. Off my food too so i dont no????? xxxxx
  • Hi caz my af is due sat so if she doesnt arrive then guna take the plunge sunday morning will keep everybody posted!!! Have u had ur BFP or ru ttc hun xxx
  • Hi woo.. im 8 weeks at the min.. got early scan at 10 weeks due to prev m/c, so very nervous till get that over with.. but i feel for you all going through the months, i know its hard, and the waiting game is a pain. Im very impatient and use the 4 days early tests.. then if that doesnt work wait till couple days after af due. This time tested 3 days early and got bfp.. and was shaking with shock, cos deep down didnt expect a + sign to come upi.. but was very happy aswell as anxious. Roll on scan day!
    Good luck to you hun.. fingers crossed.
    caz x
  • Hi jen,
    day 26/25-35! still no signs of af but not really of pg either! not sure when to test either but think will wait til thurs so will be 29 days then x

[Modified by: Jo1311 on August 27, 2007 07:43 PM]

[Modified by: Jo1311 on August 27, 2007 07:44 PM]
  • Thanks hun, ive been thinking about the early tests but not sure which to use, what did u go for? Sorry to hear about ur m/c glad things are going ok this time, bet ur so excited bout ur scan, this will be my 3rd time round, and im still as excited as ever more even!!!...just the waiting game is hard, i really hope its my month, had a few BFP this wk havent we so hopefully itl rub off on the rest of us!! kim xx
  • Hi Kim, I used the clear blue normal, not digital.. but still has '4 days early' written on the box.. and got a + sign with result.. not just a line.
    This is my 5th pregnancy.. but hoping all goes well it will also be my 3rd child! I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.. think I will stop after this one lol. still is very exciting though.. just have to get over 1st 12 week hurdle before can really enjoy it.
    I wish you all the luck, whenever you try a test... there are a few bfp like you say this past week, so think it must be the right time..
    take care, cant wait to see your results.. and looking for Jo and Jen results too!!
    caz xx
  • thanks caz still feels like ages until i can test. this week is gonna drag more than the rest of the whole month which last month ended in af!
  • Hi girls - hope all is well. My af arrived today so feeling a bit low but going on hols to florida in 2 weeks and hubby has been making me laugh saying that if we conceive on holiday we will call the baby Orlando lol. Has anyone got anything exciting news to share? there seem to have been a load of BFP's the last week which is great - is it terrible of me to feel jealous? image

Hugs, Abby xx
  • Hi abby, course its ok to feel a bit jealous! lol. how long have you been ttc?
  • Hi Jo - i've only been trying for 3 months but they have been 3 BLOODY LONG MONTHS and excuse the pun lol. I just wrote on a new topic about how down I feel today but know that tomorrow is a new day and I will feel better and more positive again. How about you? Is this your first time? xx
  • Hi all, hope all you girls are well and coming along with those BFP's!! Had a horrible weekend as had food poisoning! Wasnt nice at all and was worried sick that baby was going to catch something but all seems to be ok now, baby jumping around as usual and im on the mend image xxxxx
  • Hi abby replied to your other post. not my first time but its been 4 years since i've done all this! Yes, the time can drag the days are going slowly now i'm waiting for af to arrive (or not hopefully!). That moment your af arrives is a horrible one though and does make you feel like crap. Only a week and you can start baby making again so there's something to look forward to xx
    Sam hello how far gone are you? food poisoning while pg not very nice as all you think about is if baby's ok. My lo was sick last night but he seems ok today so must have been something he ate. Hoping to join you all in the pg forum soon! xx
  • Hi Jen and co
    I'm still waiting for my first af since coming off the pill! Getting bored now, and keep having to carry handbag full of protection with me, 'just in case' today's the day. I am on day 35 now.....
  • Hi grace, have u been ttc while uve been waiting for af, or having ur first af before u start, 3rd month in for me, af due sat, so nail biting time!! xxxxx
  • Hi
    No waiting for my first proper af before we start ttc, but seems like it's never going to arrive. Think I should stop thinking about it, then it will just happen, but it's soooooo difficult. Hate to think what I'll be like once we start ttc, and waiting for the no show of af!!
    Goodluck with your trying.