Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE WE ALL BEEN TRYING AND HOW OLD R WE ALL

13»

Replies

• Hiya all
    Me and hubby are both 24 and TTC our first. Been trying since October 2009 - really starting to get me down now as we are now on 6th cycle! Used OPKs but last month we didnt get any smileys image so dunno whats going on!
  • Hubbs and I are both 31, and I had my coil out in September, but wanted to use condoms until my cycle normalised and I found a FT job and was settled in (for the MA) so didn't start trying until this cycle. Currently about 7dpo (temp, CMFM and saliva ferning disagree on the exact date!) so fingers crossed it won't take long.
  • hey guys remember it takes a healthy couple btween 7-12 months to concieve .. so be disheartened it WILL happen .... ) i know it will
  • My hubby and I are both 36, we are ttc number 2 (number 1 is 11 months)...we are starting on Friday image
    xx
  • im 21 and my partner is 23, we have been TTC for 6 months, this is our first month using a clearblue fertility monitor so hoping for some success!!
  • I am 36 and hubby 37 ... we have only started TTC this month, already have 19 month son ,..... good luck to everyone
  • Hay all,

I am 25 oh is 27 and were ttc number 2. i have a 3yr old son image
    I have been ttc since Aug 08 image its been 18 long months
    Been using OPK's and found i OV late on a 28day cycle iOV around 17/18....

This MONTH I WILL GET A BFP :lol::lol:

• Hi everyone
    I am 32 and hubby is 40, been trying since I came off the pill last June and periods only started to get back to "normal" in November really......well i say "trying" since last June, Hubby hasnt really got a clue about the right times etc and its very frustrating when i know I am OVing and my sex drive goes sky high and he's not in the mood! Is my hubby the only one that just doesnt get it? Sorry rant over xx