Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE WE ALL BEEN TRYING AND HOW OLD R WE ALL

HI EVRYONE ,

HOW OLD IS EVERONE TTC AND HOW LONG IS IT TAKING JUST WANT TO TOUCH BASE WITH EVERYONE TO SEE HOW OLD , HOW LONG AND IF ANYONE IS USING A BIT OF HELP TTC EG: OPK ) .. IM 29 MY HUSBAND IS 34 BEEN TTC FOR 7 MONTHS AND USING OPK WHICH ARE FANTASTIC.. BEEN CHECKED BY THE DOCTOR AND EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE SO I GUESS ITS THE WAITING GAME !!:image

Replies

• Hey babydust

Im karina, im 21 and hubby is 25. We've been TTC for 12 month, hubby works away so we really have only had 8 cycles.

For the first 6 months we used nothing, but for the last 6 months I've been using OPK's and Temps (temps only for 2 months)

We've had a few tests done, I've got a PCOS blood test on thursday to as little nervous but I honestly dont think i have it.

Good luck with your BFP

karina xx
  • Hi babydust & Karina,
    I'm Kelly and am 25, hubby is 29. Been trying 6 months but this is for 2nd baby. We fell at 5 months with ds. Haven't been using anything yet, but after being 5 days late and getting hopes up really bad this month only for AF to catch me this morning (really painfully as well!) I've decided to start using OPKs and possibly temp as well. Anything to help - I just want that BFP now!!!

We know hubby has low count so could take a while, was just expecting to have fallen by now with only taking 5 months with first! Never mind.

Good luck with getting your BFPs ladies.
    xx
  • Hiya

I'm 25 and Hubby is 29, in our first month TTC. Very excited and hoping to fall nice and quicjly : )
  • im 26 hubby is nearly 29 and weve been ttc 21 months now,have used opk's and a cbfm for 6 months,and still nothing :roll:

Not going to the docs yet tho,still after all that time dont feel ready
  • Hi there. I'll be 27 in April and hubby is 32. We've been trying for 20 months now. I only started using OPKs and didnt get a smiley face this month..although i feel we bd'd at all the right times. we also used pre seed. I'm presently in my 2ww and so we have our fingers crossed.
  • Hi, i'm 23, hubby is 25 (26 next month) this is only our 2nd month ttc. We did BD at the right time last month but weren't actively trying so not sure if its technically our 1st month?
    Been using OPK's this month because my periods have been a bit irregular since I came off the pill and we've kind of been following the SMEP so fingers crossed!
  • Heya all
    Im 26 and my hubby is 23 been ttc for just over a month, not using any opk's or anything at the mo. Iv got PCOS so am prepared for it too take a while but secretly hoping it doesnt!!
    xxx
  • Hi
    I'm ancient compared to you girls he he he. I'm 36 and hubby 38, it's our firstish month next month is our real first month (we agreed we'd start in March). I'm hoping to fall quickly too so I'm not too much older.

Victoria xx
  • I'm 41 and have been trying for 2 years!!
    Helen.xx
  • i'm 34 and hubby is 33, this is our first month of TTC our first.
  • me and hubby are both 25, been trying since june, properly since september xxx
  • Hi
    Im 30 next week and hubby is 35. We've been trying since our wedding in May 09 so were in our 9month now. Both hubby and I have been to Drs and all seems well so just waiting for our BFP to arrive !!!
  • Hi babydust 30

my name is lucy i am 20-21 in april and hubby is 23! been trying for what will be our 1st month! OPK's are great!! hoping it wont take too long!???
    xxx
  • Hi babydust

I'm 30 .... 31 in April and hubby is 34 we have been ttc for 9 months. AF arrived this morning so on to month ten for us
  • Hey all!

I'm 28 and DH is 29, we're ttc our first and on 2nd cycle. Am using opks this month and tried SMEP xxx
  • Hi im kim im 26 and my oh is 25 it took us 5 months with my son had a few pgs since then and not taken that long which sadley ended.

This is our 1st month ttc again and hoping we get our BFP.

Not been using opks or anything just hoping fr the best. Good Luck everyone xxxx
  • Hi everyone!

I'm 27 and hubby is nearly 29. We've been TTC our 1st for 4 months since getting married. Just started using BBT this cycle.

Baby dust to you all x x x
  • Hi all

I am 26 and dh is nearly 26! We are in our first proper month of TTC and have been using OPK's. Only been off the pill since end of Nov so fingers crossed!

Masses of baby dust to all! xxx
  • hi all....
    I'm 26 and oh is 27, i came off the pill last april and have been ttc ever since (although we did have a break at the end of last year to try and save my sanity)!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better along the way! Good luck everyone!!! x
  • Hi I am 27 - 28in a weeks time, husband is 25 we have been trying for 2 months x x