Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 week wait symptoms, anyone?

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha noooooooooooooooooo don't do it hun!!! Sit on your hands to stop you from doing anything like that!!! x
  • Options
    How will i do the housework? lmao xx
  • Options
    You'll just have to leave it for your lovely manimage
  • Options
    Lol, yeah right!!! xx
  • Options
    Ha ha ha, I've not seen those, but I did find an online magic 8 ball... x
  • Options
    Lol Vass........*restrains self from googling magic 8 ball*
  • Options
    Ooops I did the online magic 8 ball...asked if I would get preg this month and it said
    YES!
    My excitement has increased 10 fold lol!!! x
  • Options
    Yay! Ha ha good old magic 8 ball. X
  • Options
    Hi,

I got my first ever +ve OPK at lunch (CB digi - i love the smiley face), so although i'm not actually in the 2ww yet i will be in a couple of days, so could i join you please ladies?

I'm only CD9 so expecting a super short cycle this month. Not really sure now when my af is due, it was the 15th.... oh well.

I'm on FF as well, so hoping to confirm OV in a few days with temps.

I went on my friends hen do this weekend, and all decisions had to be made by a magic 8 ball. Sadly didn't ask it that question though.:roll:

Hope this 2ww flies, and we get a lot of lovely sticky bfp's.

xxx.
  • Options
    haha i love the magic 8 ball,
  • Options
    Oh no, now im deffinately going to be googling magic 8 ball!!!! lmao.
    Hi mummy-wannabe, of course you can join, welcome to the madness!!! xx
  • Options
    Just told hubby about the magic 8 ball result and he said "Oooooooooooooh" I think it was a good reaction lol x
  • Options
    Lol, emsypops, your hubby is as bad as you!! lol.
    I really hope it comes true for you!
    I would love this thread to become a lucky thread!!
    I still dont have any symptoms to report! lol. xxx
  • Options
    Crikey I will give you some of mine if you want Debbie, I feel like I am on fire I am so hot!! Boobs are like rocks, feel light headed and sicky yuck yuck yuck, there is no way AF can arrive is there?!?!? x
  • Options
    Sounds good emsypops... Fingers crossed!

I also asked the magic 8 ball which said 'definitely'... Also had a dream last night that I got a bpf... need to get my mind off ttc!!

However no symptoms at all and probably missed ov so all geared up to try again next month. Still early days for us x
  • Options
    OMG emsypops, that all sounds very positive, if you dont get your bfp i will eat my hat!! lol. xx
    Hi vass, pma, pma, yep its still very early days, so hang on in there! Im off to google magic 8 ball!! lol xx
  • Options
    Ha ha that magic 8 ball will have a lot to answer for if it is wrong!!! x
  • Options
    OMG, i just asked the magic 8 ball if i was pregnant and it said absoloutely!! Wooo hooo! lol xx
  • Options
    He,He, i know!! It just helps to boost your pma really. xx
  • Options
    Ha ha ha... I wonder if it ever says no. Glad its been positive for everyone.x