Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 week wait symptoms, anyone?

Replies

• Options
    I think id best stay away from it now just in case it says no the nxt time! lol x
  • Options
    Too right, I'm not going to risk asking again! x
  • Options
    the magic 8 ball said i am absolutley pregnant, loving that kind of PMA, i also had another early night not like me!

i cant believe i am only 4/5 DPO grrrr its going so slow! 8 or 9 days til AF is due!!
  • Options
    Me too. 9 days until af is due... busy weekend planned so that should help pass the time. Next week will be hard work though... x
  • Options
    I so want to test but I am being good.........I keep panicking when I go for a wee in case AF has reared her horrid head hee hee! x
  • Options
    Me too, 9 days and counting!! Im going to test at 8-9 dpo, if ive been pregnant in the past and tested its allways shown up that early, fingers crossed everyone. xxx
  • Options
    I cant believe youve held off and not tested allready emsypops, you must be made of stronge stuff!! xx
  • Options
    Strong stuff or stupid stuff debbie hee hee! x
  • Options
    Well i didnt like to say!! lmao.
    No good for you, i say! If you can hold out then you save yourself heartache and also money (hpts are expensive) if AF does arrive! xx
  • Options
    how stupid am i?
    I just did a hpt and im only 3dpo, for heavens sake, did i really think i would see anything?? lol.
    Ive got 8 cheapy hpts left so its not the end of the world if i use them all up! xx
  • Options
    Sorry Debbie, Hope you are not too down, it doesn't mean anything though... its very early.

And after that good advice to emsypops about waiting too! x
  • Options
    Step away from the tests debbie....don't do anymore as you will just get deflated sweetie....be strong and silly like me and wait wait wait!! x
  • Options
    debbie i was tempted this morning but slapped myself and said to wait until tomorrow :lol: i am hoping this techniques works for a few days!
  • Options
    Hiya, 6DPO for me and i'm caving! No tests in the house tho which is helping but really wanna get some tomorrow, I'm gonna try to last until sat which would be 9DPO.
    I sooooo want this
  • Options
    Well i tested again!! Im obviously not going to stop till my cheapies run out!! lol.
    I dont have any symptoms except that my temp has risen from 36.1 yesterday to 36.8 today which is unusual for me unless im ill! Please let this be it!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Morning debbie. No harm in testing I guess, as long as it's not getting you down. I've no symptoms either... 8 days til af due! X
  • Options
    Thanks vass, im actually quite up beat about it and laugh everytime i test, which is a good thing but then that might be because i know theres no way it would show this early. I bet when i get to 8-9 dpo and get negative results i wont be so cheery!! lol.
    The wait is agony isnt it?
    Im taking my youngest to the park in a mo so hopefully that will take my mind of ttc for a bit. xx
  • Options
    hehe, i will be 6/7 DPO tomorrow although i didnt get lines last time until 9DPO x
  • Options
    Not too long to wait now piggypops! I hope you havent caved in like me????? xxx
  • Options
    no not yet! i am being a very good girl, for now.........