Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

2 week wait symptoms, anyone?

Replies

• Hi lovely ladies,

Sorry to GC but this magic 8 ball made me laugh. Yes of course curiosity got the better of me and I googled it! My answer: It is decidedly so! ooo I do hope it's right!

Lots of luck to everyone x
  • lol @ mooker! God i really hope its right for us all!! Not that i believe in all that nonsense, obviously!! lmao.
    Keep that will power going piggypops! xxx
  • I've just done the magic 8 ball to. I asked it if I was pregnant, and my answer was definitely lol (lets hope this magic ball is on to something lol!!) xxx
  • I am still being strong and staying away from tests hee hee it helps that hubs is away with work as I want to wait till he is back to do it, AF was either due yday or today so hopefully she is taking a holiday x
  • You are soo good emsypops... when's hubby back?

If nothing else magic 8 ball is very good for pma! x
  • I am hoping that he is back tomorrow....although I prob still wouldn't test till next weekend just to give some extra time x
  • lol @ you lot.
    I ot my BFP on Sunday and every day since and I just asked the ball. My answer was "most likely".

If anyone had been following my posts they will know I was convinced I was NOT pregnant as had no symptoms at all. The morning I tested I had very sharp stabbing pains in my womb. I have had them the odd time before when I cough but this was nearly constant.

I did not have sore boobs, increased CM (infact I was very dry), increased tirdness etc NOTHING so there is hope for those who have no symptoms.

Lots of luck ladies and I hope to see you all over in Due in April xxx
  • congrats babylove

emsypops she should take a 9 month holiday image
  • I've been refusing to SS but *Babylove* what you've just said rings a bell. In the middle of the night, Monday night, I was woken up by shooting pains in the same area. Couldn't get comfy as it hurt to lay on my front or side.

Not happened again and I just kind of forgot about it. Assumed it was probably not a good thing...

And congrats on your bfp too *Babylove* x
  • I so want to test now lol....has anyone done the gender predictor on the home page? I just did it assuming I may get preg this month and it said we would have a boy if I am, hubs would be pleased about that...I wouldn't mind what we had but I know he'd love a boy to play rugby with and play diy with x
  • i did the chinese predictor last time and it was right for us then , must go and try that one :lol:
  • ooooh a girl that would be lovely, one of each x
  • Awww I hope so piggypops, I would like to be lucky enough to have 2 lil ones and if we were to have a boy first that would be big pressure off for the second x
  • G/C to say good luck to you all-especially Debbie and Piggypops who I've known for a while!
    You girls are a bad influence-I've just done magic 8 ball and It says yes I will get pg this year!
    Helen.xxx
  • GGGGGRRRRRRRR I HATE THE 2WW!!! Why is it the longest two weeks ever??!! And it's so confusing - I started getting a dull ache in the tummy yesterday which was 6DPO - I've been getting this similar ache a few days before my period comes but it seems to be a bit early this time as I'm not due on till next friday! Has anybody else had/got this? Do you think it could be a good sign or am I wishful thinking?!!!!
  • hello helen

i have been following your story on LTTC and keeping my fingers crossed everything works out

heres for a 2011 baby image
  • Hi Helen, thank you hun!! Im sure the magic 8 ball will be right for you too!! We can all go over to the pregnancy forum together, woo hoo!! lol.
    Well the only symptom ive had is feeling very hot but not ill. Ive taken my temp a couple of times just to see and its been much higher than is usual for me, i would only get a temp like that if i was coming down with somthing. I dont look hot just feel hot inside, very strange!! lol xxx
  • like you have a bun in the oven? :lol:
  • LOL @ piggypops!! Thats a good one! xx
  • god i missed this forum, pregnancy and baby is just not as funny!