Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait symptoms, anyone?

Replies

• i could lend you a pair of my bottle tops :lol:

wish i had a better camera!
  • I cant wait to see that line get clearer and clearer piggypops!! You will have to post daily pics!! lol. xxx
  • i am staying at a friends tonight, a PJ party, very mature :lol: the first night hubby has had LO all night by himself, so in theory i will be getting a good nights sleep or alternitively awake with excitiment :lol:
  • I hope theres no alcohol involved in this PJ party!!! lol. Theres no way you will be able to sleep! xxx
  • Was I looking at the right place, between the dark pink and grey lines, but much closer to the grey? Sure I can see a faint pink line when I zoom in... x
  • The line should be in the centre of the grey bit and the pink line! x
  • Lol I have no idea what that pic is, is it a preg test? I haven't seen one like that!??!!? x
  • lol. its one of the cheap ones that you can get from amazon and ebay. Basically the same as the more expensive ones but without the plastic packaging! x
  • Ah I see.....that was confusing lol! x
  • Anymore symptoms to report ladies? Has anyone else been naughty and tested way too early like me?? xxx
  • I am not too bad today, a lil bit crampy, but not regular AF type cramps, niplets are rather sensitive and I was dizzy earlier but apart from that all is well.

I think as I have ben staying with my parents for a few days while hubs has been on business has made me more proactive in disguising any sicky feelings etc as they would know something was up, I also refused wine the nights I have been there which they found odd but didn't question me about hee hee! x
  • Ha ha... well I've been hungry a lot, and eating a lot. Today my tummy aches but that's probably because my skirt is tighter as a result of all the eating...

We've family visiting this weekend so will also be trying to subtly turn down the wine emsypops...

xx

• LOL, you have to be so secretive whilst ttc dont you?? Ive had the odd little crampy ache but no sooner than ive noticed it, its gone again! I was really tired by 9.30 last night so went to bed but couldnt sleep, dont know why although my back was a little achey!! Ive be very hungry lately but i normally get very hungry the week before AF anyway so that doesnt mean anything! Im keeping my fingers crossed that this is going to be a lucky thread! xxx
  • i will have tea, very hardcore :lol:

• And decaff please! X
  • Ooh vass yes turn the naughty vino down, I was thinking of indulging in a glass of red when hubs gets home from business tonight but feel guilty, I guess until I test I shouldn't beat myself up, its not like I am going to go mental and get blitzed!! x
  • Im so glad i dont drink! lol x
  • It must be so obvious!

I had some brie the other day without thinking... felt awful afterwards...

The thought of 9 months without soft boiled, poached, fried eggs is a little upsetting... I love eggs xx
  • runny eggs mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lets think about all the yummy things we will not be allowed for the next 9 months image

[Modified by: piggypops on July 23, 2010 12:30 PM]

• Ive never given up soft boiled eggs during pregnancy! VERY NAUGHTY!! When i had my first 4 children eggs werent considered to be a problem. How times have changed! xx