Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Jellybaby any news???

Hi guys I've been checking hourly but I haven't seen any news from jellybaby. Have I missed her? did she test? has af turned up? I'm trying to tidy my house and every time I stop to check it's taking me a good half an hour to get back my motivation, please say somebody knows the answers to these questions :\? :\? :\? :\? :\?

Replies

• hi lisa,no news yet.she is a teacher though,so maybe shes back to work today.how are you?? xx
  • Oh yeah she probably back today. I'm having a shit day, I was suppose to go back to work today, first time since my step-dad passed away. I had like a panic attack and couldn't go, so I'm at home avoiding answering the phone and praying no one pops in to check on me. I don't know what it is I feel strong with my family and I feel comfortable talking on here, I've always been really confident but I think I'm having a mini breakdown(pregnancy induced). Bloody hell I bet your sorry you asked!!!! Next time I'll just say fine I promise. Anyway how are you today? Day3?
  • Hiya Girls. So nice to know i was missed!!!!!!!

Still no af and not tested again yet- new tets should arrive tommorrow or enxt day so if no af will test again towards end of the week!!!!

Hows you all today. Sadly I am back to work. Gutted!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Jellybaby. Still sounding positive! Keeping everything crossed for you. Love George, x PS: Lisarob - sorry to butt in but wanted to say sorry you had a shit day. It takes time to get back to everyday life after a bereavement, actually in some ways I don't think things are ever quite the same, just different, so please don't be hard on yourself. Please don't ever just say you are fine (on here at least!) when you are not - it is what we are all here for!! Take care. Thinking of you. George, x
  • Hiya Girls again- Lisa just wanted to say thank you for your concern when obviously you are having a bit of a sh*t time of it. Take care of yourself and get yourself back to full strength as soon as you can. At least you ahve your wee bump to take care f you!!! How far on are you?

Still no af now and am getting my hopes up too much now. Was trying to stay sensible but everyday i think surely af would be here by now!!!!!

So fingers crossed i am right. Hubby keeps rubbingmy tummy and asking how we are. I know he will be such a fab daddy and he is so sweet i dont want to dissapoint him either.

Will keep you posted, will log on tommorrow night for another update!!

Take care!! xx:\)
  • aw lisa xxxxxxxxxx hun im so sorry.dont you ever come on here and say you're fine when you're not.letting it all out is part of the healing process,and if we can help you just a tiny wee bit,then thats a step forward.i know its a different subject,but my friends and family dont know we are ttc cos i cant be arsed with them asking me questions all the time,and giving me advice,yet i come on here everyday and spill my heart out,and it feels fantastic!!! i love this site,everyone is so great,and i dont know why,but it just feels kind of safe somehow.anyway,i guess what im trying to say is feel free to discuss anything at all,and im sure i can speak for all of us girls when i say that we are always here for you.love to you lisa.Gayle xx oh ps yes its day 3 xxxxxx
  • Good morning ladies, I hope your all doing well this sunny morning. Thanks for all your kind words, you guys restore my faith in the genuine kindness and empathy people have for each other, even though we have never met you all take your time out from your worries and woes to help each other it really gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I'm feeling better today, wrote a letter to work explaining I needed more time so don't feel that pressure today, still avoiding the phone and dreaded going to pick my little girl from school but I haven't cried today which is a vast improvement on yesterday when I used every bit of tissue in my house and resorted to wiping nose in my sleeve!!. Anyway Jellybaby I have everything crossed that your have af is still staying away and that the test arrives today!!! I can't wait to find out, I know I'll have to because your in bloody work though roll on 3.20.
  • hi lisa you're sounding alot more positive today.crying helps so much.thats great that you've written to your work,that takes some pressure off you!! yes come on jellybaby!!!! your work is such an inconvenience!!! xx