Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG - Think I have just got a faint line on FRER!!! :o

Replies

• good luck for this morning honey

susiee im the same, i always have to do a double take to get it!!! D'oh!!

x x x x
  • LOL I only just got it too!! I just thought it was 2 veggies kissing so had to go and look again when someone said they'd only just got it. DOH!

Loads of luck SD, have you tested again yet?? OMG if I got a faint line, I would be POAS constantly! :lol:
  • Its looking so good for you! Keep us updated xxx image
  • Its looking good SD!!!! Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Keeping my fingers crossed for you SD x x
  • OMG! i have just logged on after a few days ... Keep us updated it will be brilliant news .

I feel so positive now, have good feeling for you x
  • Ohhh I sooooo hope its a BFP for you!
    Good luck my lovely! I'm sure hubby will hear the screaming from Chester!
    H x
  • Ooh come on SD! Desperate to know how its turned out for you!
  • ASRRRRRRRRRRRRRBGGGGGHHHHH!!!
    I think I more excited about this than i was for my own faint line.
    Sorry for the late response - only just noticed it.
    I got my faint line at 9spo image and my CBD digi at 10dpo.
    I am sooooo happy - please update us ASAP!!
    Snuggle
    x

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/2wAb.png

• hi hun, did you test this morning, keeping everything crossed for you.xxxx
  • Oh sweetie (whispers yay!) you just made me cry! Am soo pleased that you prob have your bfp. Stickyglue coming your way for your little bean! Super hugs and well done hunny! xxx
  • Oh I am so excited for you!! I really do hope this is your BFP!! Keeping all limbs crossed for you! x x x
  • Oh I hope so! Test again in a couple of days and I am sure the line will be much darker - yey for you!!

E x
  • oooooh!! how exciting!!! got everything crossed for you plz update us asap!!
    xxxx
  • ps sorry for all the !s - i'm just too excited!! xxx
  • Wow ladies thank you for all your lovely words and well wishes, I am filling up - must be the pregnancy kicking in and I cry at everything at the moment!!

I tested again this morning but am only 10dpo and am sure I have another faint line - I wasnt sure at first where the line was meant to be so compared it to a pos opk and put it to the light and could see it but was barely barely there.

I am feeling positive now that some of you ladies have said you got the same thing - I just cant wait to get a big fat PREGNANT!!

I have no more tests left now as have managed to Pee my way through 4 SD and 2 FR since last sat!!!

I never got out at work today as was so busy and was going to buy some more tests and then after work I went to my bros to pick my mam up and have just got in about 10 mins ago!!

I am going to buy some more SD tests tomorrow and as will be 11dpo with do a SD test and then I might buy some more FR.

Keep everything crossed for me.

Ps I dont get what my rude veg is?? I never have?? enlighten me?? Is it not a bra?

xx

I have one CBD I am going to do on 30th (sat) when af due, still no sign of af so am feeling quite optimistic for a change.
  • Literally everything is crossed for you lovely! Hmm like you don't know what your rude veg is, youre not that blonde, although there was that SD babydust incident.......... lol! Let us know how it goes tomorrow! xxx
  • Are they nipples and a bra??

Lol I really am that blonde! he he x
  • Me too with the everything crossed!!! Just hoping you get your darker line soon!!!

Are you joking that you don;t know what your piccie is??? I always thought it was a naked woman on her back with her legs open??

x x
  • lol i can't believe you don't know what your piccie is!! The aubergines are legs, the little red dot is a lady part and the lemons are boobies!!
    HAHA!! Now hurry up and test tomorrow so you can come and join me in DIO!!

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/2wAb.png