Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG - Think I have just got a faint line on FRER!!! :o

Replies

• Options
    OMG I just thought it was a big bra with a pair of boobies - LOL!! wondered what everyone was going out about!

Ps dont like aubergines!! x
  • Options
    OMG I get my rude veg now he he thanks Snuggle it really is very rude so maybe thats why I will get my BFP tehee!!

I have ruge veg, SMEP and lots of Bding so keeping my fingers crossed.

:lol:
  • Options
    haha that made me giggle so much! i can't believe you didn't know hwat your own rude veg was! it worries me slightly that so many people didn't seem to be able to see it and i saw it straight away - maybe i'm dirty minded!
    what was the babydust incident?
    can't wait for you to get your bfp tomorrow! xxx
  • Options
    Oh lol I thought you had to sprinkle the gel bag that comes with the SD tests or something, well it was on the contents list and then I was kindly informed of my thickness on here and told it was to keep the tests moist *hangs head in shame* lmao!!

• Options
    Bless you sweetie, you are such a blondie! I honestly thought you were piss taking when you said that you didn't know what your pic was. I was going to use that one, but thought it was way too rude!!!!
    P.s. the gel bag was to keep moisture AWAY from the test! LMAO! Hugs hun! xxx
  • Options
    I won't congratulation yet but lots and lots and lots of baby dust to you. Everything is crossed for you. xxxx
  • Options
    good luck hope its gets darker for you but all sounds very positive so far x
  • Options
    haha sd u made me laugh :lol:

• Options
    Oh I caved and done my CBD and NOT PREGNANT came up - guess am not out until af shows and am still having cramping on and off.

Gonna have to re-stock tomorrow and maybe buy a few different brands and test at the end of the week.

Omg its crazy isnt it but sometimes hormone levels arent high enough, I really hope its not all in my head.

• Options
    nooo dont fret!!!! i have heard the digital ones arent as sensitive!

*big hugs*
  • Options
    Phew thanks FD, fingers crossed for yours too, its sooooooooooooooo frustrating when you eat, sleep and breath wanting a baby!!

I have been more chilled out this month apart from early POASATHON xxx
  • Options
    AW Bless SD-youre rude veg!! You are such a cutie!!!

Oh please keep us updated!!! I am so excited for you, i am keeping everyting crossed, i cant wait for you to start a brand new thread telling us you are moving to 'due in'.
    x x x
  • Options
    CB digital aren't as sensitive hun, wait a few more days before trying that bad boy xx
  • Options
    lol, i also though you were taking the P when you sais you didnt know what your veg was!!!!! blatantly obvious to my filthy mind i guess. my fingers are crossed for the BFP on sat. clearblue digital are not great at getting early results. especially the ones that predict weeks. probably something to do with being 0-1 week blowing its mind!!!!
  • Options
    hey just thought id pop by....sparkling-if u remember i got the faintest of all faintest pos...did a cb and got a bfn...there crap!! i am now 8+3!
    they dont pick up early enough for my liking, asda own and fr got my clear bfp 3 days after all 10 faint ebay cheapies! xx
  • Options
    Any news yet SD?? i am keeping everything crossed for you
  • Options
    Hun - remember what happened to me. That PREGNANT will come up, you just need to be patient and wait until you have officially missed your period!

Good luck, make sure you keep me posted chick.

Emma
    35+4 x
  • Options
    OMG I just thought it was a big bra with a pair of boobies - LOL!! wondered what everyone was going out about!

Ps dont like aubergines!! x

haha pmsl
  • Options
    Hello everyone

Hi Tiannastar - so pleased everything is going well for you hun.

Well today has been a nightmare at work, I have been soooo busy and stressed out and had a face to face confrontation with someone at work, anyway a few mins later I had the most horrendous pain in my stomach and felt a bubble down below - I was crushed I thought a) I have had a miscarriage due to stress or b) af has turned up to gatecrash!!!

Anyway I got upset and blurted out to my work mate that i might be pregnant and people should stop putting so much pressure on me at work etc etc and I started crying because my colleague who I had a confrontation with had been shall we say a mega cow to me and shouting in my face!!!

I went out for a walk to calm myself down and was going to buy some more tests but didnt see much point and when I got back to work I went to the toilet and there was nothing there just CM!!!

I am praying for the pregnant to show up I really dont want to test early now as I will be heartbroken.

To top it off if am not pregnant and af arrives we are now going out with friends for a meal and its going to be so hard to conceal my disappointment and my friend is preggers!!!!

Thank you for all the lovely wishes and I will keep you posted asap. I am at work tomorrow till 7.30pm but I am going to buy some tests tomorrow and will either test tomorrow night or fri morning.

SD x
  • Options
    HI SD, sorry to hear of your crappy day - that's all you need. You did the right thing in going out for a walk to calm down. CM sounds good tho, doesn't it. Sometimes I've sneezed or coughed, then rushed to the loo, but its nothing, and I've had 3 positive tests now and am 5 days late, its just taking a wee while to settle in my mind, that I am actually preggers! Take it easy. Zxx