Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi Im From TTC After Miscarriage Forum...

Hey Ladies. image
im from the ttc after miscarriage forum...
heres a little bit about me and my story but cut short!!!...
i had a missed miscarriage on the 25th february at 8 weeks pregnant... the following day i had an ERPC to remove my baby...
i was told that my 1st AF could be between 4-6 weeks after the ERPC and it came exactly 5 weeks after (1st april)... normally my cycles are 28days so im hopin its gone back to a 28 day cycle!!
Im on cd21 right now.... Af should be due on 29th if im going by my 28 day cycle before miscarriage..
For 2-3 days ive been feeling very strange... tired, backpain, funi taste in ma mouth and very bloated with few cramps and pains....also feeling bit moody and snappy!!
i dont usually get AF symptoms until the day i actuali come on!!
Really wanting to test now but i no its to early.. testing date i put down as the 30th (next friday! ) seems so far away! its probably all in my head cos i want it so much but im hoping it could be this month!! wont be REALLY disappointed if im not cos its only been 2 months since my ERPC but would be perfect if i was image
Good Luck 2 Everyone And Lots Of Baby Dust Around image
Claire xx

Replies

• Options
    hi yummymummy1989, so sorry to hear about everything you have been through, try and hold out testing as llong as you can hun, to avoid even more upset for you and OH. did u BD at the right time this month? it sounds good, hope its a sticky BFP for you! xxxx
  • Options
    hi mummy image

So sorry for the miscarriage, sending u sticky glue this time image
    Ur syptoms sound promising. Wishing u all the best and Goof Luck image
  • Options
    yeah we BD around my ovulation time and on the day i think!! i dont use CBFM or anything but i kinda know when im ovulating! lots of baby dust to you ladies iswel image xx