Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who's Testing Around 27th Apr? x

Replies

• think i'm out, more spotting today but only once when I wiped, think AF is on her way, good luck to you all and remember to walk away from the tests and only test once AF due, fingers crossed for you all xxx

[Modified by: fingerscrossed30 on April 20, 2010 04:15 PM]

• aww hun, its not over yet xxxx
  • awww thats so rubbish!!

it could be nothing though!

il keep my fingers crossed for you

xx
  • Hi ladies, can i join you please? I'm 8 dpo today and feeling very impatient, gonna try and hang on till Monday when my period due but not sure if i will hold out that long. So hard not to symptom spot, i've had a few cramps and lower back ache but could be af pains, trying hard not to get my hopes up.

Good luck to everyone testing x
  • oh fingerscrossed thats a shame but not over til af shows her ugly face.

tilly28 its really hard aint it im jealous you not got long to wait, we'l all keep you in check let us know if you get tempted lol x
  • sorry tilly28 ive just realised mon is the 26th pmsl it sounded earlier than that x

hows everyone else doin? x
  • hiya hows everyone today? hi tilly28. i still have sore nipples, 5 days now, and have the odd pulling in my tummy. feel a bit run down today actually image sore throat. i hate feeling ill! dont feel sicky anymore tho, so thats good! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Kimlou, feeling less tempted to test today. Finding it so difficult to think about anything else though and i'm even dreaming about it now. I'm getting some pulling in my tummy to *me* but lower down than i would expect it to be so not gonna hold my breath, probably a water infection or something . Anyone got any new symptoms today? x
  • I have had a pulling since 3dpo and I am now 6dpo. am going to try not to test early. Sore nipples on and off but nothing else yet. Last month was 28days cycle and tomorrow is CD28 but i didn't ov until later this month (CD20) so am hping my cycle is longer so I have a normal LP!
  • oohhh everyones symptoms sound good. i woke up today to heav boobs but this could be normal before af due. good luck ladies x
  • anyone caved in yet and tested? x
  • Fingers crossed for you Kimlou and MrsMel your symptoms sound go too. Not tested yet thing i'm going make it Monday. This morning i spend about half an hour heaving then it passed could be a good sign but i don't have very strong stomach so could well be due to something else. x
  • hi everyone do you mind if i join? im due to test on the 27th too. I came off dianette at the end of jan, so we've been trying to concieve for about 3 months and im going mad. i thought it would happen straight away im 21 and my fiance is 27 we've "practiced" every day since the day i finish my last period, and i think im so stressed over TTC that ive taken all the fun out of it. think i ovulated around the14th, I've got really sore heavy boobs and really really sensitive sore nipples, a really tight feeling across my lower abdomin like a weird streching full feeling, feel nausious most of the time, and some times im really hungry and others I cant bare to be near food. this might just be my monthly friend arriving but im praying not.

hows everyone else doing with the wating any other syptoms you wanna share or TTC tips.

much love
    x x x x x xx
  • hi lixxyb, sounds like you have some promising symptoms too. Hope you get a bfp soon x
  • hi tilly 28, thanks for the reply, how long have you been TTC?? im praying these are symptoms, im driving myself mad, i know they tell you to relax but its easier said than done isn't it!! makes it harder cause it feels like every other day a friend or collegue annonces a pregnancy. have you had any symptoms??
  • HI, I still have pulling in my right hand side and today an aching lower back and feel really tired. I am 7dpo. AF due on 29th.

Am I right thinking I can test using early pg test from 10dpo? Can I hold out till then??
  • Hi ladies. Am 5dpo and im getting impatient. Will do cheapie test nxt tues/wed, af due on 3rd May. Don't have any symptoms, apart from lots of white cm, more than usual. Am hoping this is the month. GL to all..! image
  • hi lixxyb i have exactley the same symptoms as you oh i do hope its a good sign. x

mrs mel yes think you can test from 10dpo x

tilly anymore symptoms yet? x
  • hi can i join please?

my AF was due 21st no signs as yet..but do keep getting like period pains and feel wet like its started but no sign as yet lol

may test tomorrow...

xx
  • Hi ladies, well i'm out for this month, trying not be too disappointed since it was my first month, but it's so hard. Good luck everyone x