Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Who's Testing Around 27th Apr? x

124»

Replies

• me 1975 welcome any news testing? x

tilly28 so sorry stay optimistic for next month x

happy25 it does take some getting used too. all of those things are normal trust me. all symptoms sound good, good luck with testing for you too x

hows everyone else? x
  • hi everyone im so sorry tilly 28, definetly next month, lots of baby dust.
    im still waiting, gonna test on mondayor tues. still feeling really nauseas have what feels like bad period pains, and back pain, probably my AF on her way image

hows everyone else doing???
    x x x x xx
  • OMG!!!! BFP.....1-2 XX
  • omg me 1975 ur so lucky congratulations and hope you have a h&h 9 months. x

lixxyb i feel same as you do x

anyone else got any news? its starting to get lucky x
  • thanku xx good luck every1 xx
  • congrats me1975, and welcome happy 25, on chat room rules forum, there is a list of what the abreviations mean lol. you will pick it up quick.

got some news myself, AF came on sat. so CD3 for me today, im gutted, really thought it was my month! AND to make it even worse.... im due on AFon my wedding day. could it get any worse! im pretty upset, but roll on next month i suppose!? good luck to everyone else xxx
  • oh *me* thats a shame maybe you wont have af on your wedding day and a bfp instead wouldnt that be nice. good luck. babydust to everyone x
  • As its the 27th, just wanted to wish you all testing luck!!! and shower you all in baby dust!!
  • hi every1 well ive tested and got BFP 1-2 WEEKS OMG IM STILL IN SHOCK CANT BELIEVE IT X
  • congrats kimlou xxx
  • hiya girls, omg kimlou, i havent been on for ages coz i got food poisening... which would probly explain why i was feeling so sick! wow congrtas hun! im so pleased for you! i really hope everything goes well for you! xxxx
  • thankyou *me* i cant believe it im still in shock was walking round with test in my bag for 2 days and kept looking at it but its dissapeared now : ( good luck for next month xxx