Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Happy Anniversary LDOM :\)

Just wanted wish you a very happy anniversary!!!! I know the witch found you but im hoping she didn't stop you enjoying your wonderful day with your hubbie.......not long now hun until your appointment and your bfp will be with you before you know it!!!
Again happy anniversary xx

Replies

• Happy anniversary image xxx
  • Thank you so much, ladies. We had a wonderful time, somehow managing to polish off two bottles of champagne and a bottle of wine between us yesterday. Lovely meal last night - I wore hubby's favourite dress, that I bought on honeymoon last year. He gave me three new books this morning - all ones that I've been wanting for ages, and one of them is out of print, so he had to work quite hard to find it. I gave him a new garden chair, so he's out in the garden trying it out now - I'll be joining him in a few minutes. xx
  • Sounds like a perfectly romantic way to spend an anniversary. Oh and I am tres impressed that you can get in anything from your honeymoon wardrobe! I've managed to pile on stone and half since then - the only thing that would fit are my flip flops! x
  • Aaah, glad you had a lovely time.
  • Yes, Happy Anniversary chick, glad you had a nice time and hope your second year of marriage brings you your BFP!!
    xxx
  • Thanks ladies. KayeCee, the only reason I could get into it is because it's quite stretchy material - I did point out to him that there's about a stone of me that he's not legally married to!

Scubachick, I really hope so too. Good luck with your early scan this week - really hope your little bean is well snuggled in there xx