Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Constant nausea coming off the pill. Normal?

2»

Replies

• Options
    i like my job most of the time (im a cardiac nurse) tho not today as i have to work in half an hour!! image would rather be on here!!!
    I had strange dreams about doing pg tests and getting a positve 2-3 weeks on a cbd!!
    I was gonna give in and test cos also woke up through the night with wind pain but now thinking about it could have been af pains. think its staring today so bit depressed. I have a lot of cm but it is slightly brown in colour?! not sure what is up!! i am also convinced too.... lol i am not very lucky either!!! xxx

• Options
    That's gd you like your job... Working in healthcare does have it's pros and cons! I always get unhappy patients all the time and it makes your day miserable image it is so nice when you dream of bfp isn't it- not so good when you wake up lol- our dreams will come true someday!!

My af hasn't arrived yet but I am too getting cramps but nothing yet!!

I know this sounds a bit too detailed but I have been getting lots and I mean lots of yellow coloured watery discharge... Is that normal it's freaking me out!!! image eeek sorry! X
  • Options
    so have i charlotte, its slightly yellowey... then brown tint this morning but now no af and its white in colour and stretchy!!! i am so confused and have not been concentrating today at work. It has been a fair bit too, yesterday i thought af had arrived as i felt something, rushed to the loos and it was white cm!!!
    I am not testing as I will be so gutted with a bfn, I have also had stabby groin pains today a little too. really frustrated and I will be so upset if its the stupid pill messing my cycle lengths up!!!xx
  • Options
    Charlotte, when is/was your af due? xx
  • Options
    My af was due on the 2nd but I am thinking I haven't come on because of coming off the pill.... But I dunno! I am scared I am going to get a bfn and be really depressed image x
  • Options
    thats how i felt as u know but i thought to myself the anticipation of my af arriving was killing me. maybe u should just get it over with too.
    I am scared my job is stressing me so much something bad will happen image
  • Options
    I am going to test tomorrow image yeah my job is so stressfull too plus I work with drugs and I panic I might touch the cytotoxic drugs! Paranoid lol plus I do a lot of climbing up ladders and I would be frightened I would fall off it! Lots of hazards where I work!! How are you feeling now? How is it being pregnant? Bet you haven't slept much! I have been having vivid dreams for the last few days, feeling really sick now and have a headache for the first time in ages! I keep dreaming of having my af too! I wanted to test on the morning as I will have higher hcg plus if I did it today I wouldn't sleep all night (if it was positive)

If you are feeling stressed you should come home and do some yoga! I was thinking about doing that soon! image take care x x x

[Modified by: CharlotteB2B on November 07, 2009 06:38 PM]

• Options
    I really cant wait for you testing!!! it all sounds good!
    I am very emotional and cry for no reason. told my boss today (so early for safety etc) and you could tell she was a little disappointed cos i have not been in the job long but also i asked if i could speak to her and she said that sounds familiar "your pregnant?" in front of some of the staff!! felt so bad to tell her and i started crying saying how scared i was that it might disappear etc etc!!! that im hormonal, and stressed and tired and still quite shocked that its happened so soon!!! its weird because i still cant believe it.
    i keep having period pain feeling and not sleeping well and had a headache this morning, Can eat a lot either have bought some ginger biscuits and crackers and had to really notice what food i was buying for the week as I love things i cant have now like blue cheeses, wine!! lol now i cant have it i want it!!!
    i bought a book about pregnancy too and another test. I want to see if the line is darker now. im curious..

i did have odd dreams too, like taking pg tests with my mum but couldnt actually take the test as things kept getting in the way like dropping them down the loo!! and in my dream when i broke into the cbd that i had waiting for my positive in "real life" it was like an insulin pen which needed adjusting to a level !!! had to guess a unit to set it on and it came up pregnant 2-3!!!! bizarre!!!
    I will have a look at the yoga, sounds like a good plan... plus i agree about waiting till the morning. my 3pm test i think wasnt that dark plus i couldnt stop shaking for 3 hours!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Aww Caza! I think I will be the same if I got a bfp, even before doing it when I had a negative I was shaking... imagine me with a positive! I think I would faint!

That's a shame your boss was a little dissapointed but it's good you told her for safety reasons...that's rude she said it in front of your colleagues!! I have only been in my job 6 months, dread to think what my manager would say?! He is very understanding though and he has a little boy too. How long have you been in your job? Sorry to hear you are emotional, I think I would cry too if I told my boss... I bet it's an overwhelming experience just finding out your pregnant! OMG I love blue cheeses too and chocolate and wine and I have been craving cheese a biscuits, oooh cheese!! hehe!

Yeah I would have taken another test too, I want a pregnancy book aswell, might get one when I am off from work.

Your dream sounds very strange! funny it was like an isulin pen! I had a dream last night that some of my teeth starting falling out and it was awful! :S

That's nice you can't wait for me to test... different story with my OH... he is more interested in playing his computer games! LOL

OMG, if I am pregnant, how will I tell my family? Should I wait or tell them right away? They are coming to UK beginning of xmas, guess I should mention it then (if I am preggers!!)

HUGS xoxoxo
  • Options
    It was bfn image guess my symptoms are just coming off the pill. Hope I have my af soon. Boohoo :'(
  • Options
    arr charlotte sorry hun, i really am. i was really hoping for u.
    I had to be rushed to a/e in the night as i thought i was loosing it. i was in so much pain it was unbelievable. They took a test and i got a false negative so i thought my world was crashing down, then they took blood and another urine test and they we're positive. They think the pain is a cyst on my ovary which twisted and then untwisted itself?? I am going to ask the ladies on here if they know anything. I have to have repeat bloods on tues and providing my level is increasing im ok. They also considered ectopic too, im not out of the woods yet tho. he also suggested as my nausea is bad at 4 weeks only he said maybe twins!!!lol

really am gutted, of course i hope she never turns up and a bfp does instead for u but in a way if she s gonna hope she arrives now so u can carry on for next month.
    btw, been in my job only 2 months and i totally sympathise with the playstation/xbox/wii!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Caza, I am so sorry to hear :cry: That must have been a terrible feeling and I can't imagine what was going through your head. OMG that would be a shock if it was twins! I am a identical twin and my OH is a unidentical twin, so would be funny if we had twins or more! I hope your blood test goes ok on Tuesday, sending you loads of hugs and luck. Everything will be ok hun.

Yeah, I was so upset when I did the test this morning and it was negative... I was so nervous in the morning I felt so sick. :\( I kind of knew it would be negative because I keep dreaming of having my period and not that I am pregnant so I think I know its not my time yet. I hope I get a positive at Christmas time.. that would be nice. Damn af, I wish it would hurry up so I know maybe I can get pregnant but then I never want it to come because I know it will be awful!

It's horrible being in a new job.....I am the newest person at my Pharmacy in 6 years! So it took them a while to get used to me.

My OH is playing on his ps3 atm.... Call of Duty... annoying!! :roll:

Take care hun and hope everything will be ok! Lots of hugs!:\)

xXx
  • Options
    arr your a cod widow too!!!
    I know how u feel i think i am gonna test again later so no doubt that sick feeling will be there. It would be a lovely xmas pressie for you both. I had a plan that if we didnt have a bfp this time we we're gonna bd every 2 days through the whole cycle just in case and go with the flow.
    Cannot believe you are both twins!!!! hubby has twins in his side but apparently it only runs in the females so i would be surprised if it was for us and no twins in ours maybe very distant.
    Isnt it ment to skip generations so u might escape the multiples..
    xx
  • Options
    LOL yup afraid so! The language that comes out of his mouth too! My god! hehe

I am going to buy some special preconception lubricant because we used a PH friendly one but I think it might stop us getting preggers so I am going to fork out some money for a sperm friendly one.

Itsn't it weird how some women who don't want babies get pregnant straight away and women who really want babies can't get pregnant or have problems. My friend got pregnant on the pill last year. Lucky cow! LOL

Yeah, I heard it skips generations but my Mum keeps putting me off having children and saying you will have twins! She cried when she found out she was having twins, not happy about it! She only told me this recently. Thanks Mum lol

xXx
  • Options
    your poor mum!! she was probably a bit scared i expect. I think after last night i am just praying for one let alone two, however just been told by my dad we have twins in his side a couple of generations above him!
    Good idea bout the lubricants i have read somewhere too about that affecting things and I know what u mean, i call it the jeremy kyle syndrome! lol
    xx
  • Options
    little update... our levels have not only doubled but they have tripled!!! yay!!
    have an early scan friday to have a look whats going on and we go from there..
    how are u doing charlotte? ok?
    xxx