Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone?????

2»

Replies

• O.k hun I will email you abit later when I get home, they block hotmail at work so cant do it at here image how you feeling with the BFP on the old ov stick? xxxxx
  • Feel ok, but I have had BPF's on the OPK's the last few months and no joy, am going for a 21 day blood test next monday (and also temp charting) so will know whether I am defo Ov this month.
    Hate getting my hopes up, as I was convinced that I would fall straight away (I did with the boys) I have become a ilttle obsessed with symptom spotting as well (goes red)
    How are you feeling?
    xxx
  • Yeah I was the same last month I have a little diary and I wrote all symptoms in, and googled everything in the hope it would bring up pregnancy related things lol. I am really trying this month though to go with the relaxed approach and so far so good its working. Thats good then about the bloods hun at least you will know what is happening image
    Yeah I am the same I really thought I had did it last month and then the witch appeared, our bodies are nasty things sometimes aren't they?

Yeah I am feeling good huni, just been and done another OV test and got another strong positive so going to jump on OH when I get home.....ha ha ride um cowgirl lol xxxxxx
  • Have just text OH to prepare himself for a fun evening! You go girl! Think I might mix it up with some saucy undies tonight, might take the pressure off a bit (knowing my luck I'll accidentally use the whole tube of preseed in one passionate squirt!! Xxx
  • Only just read your last message hun and nearly spat my water out lol sooooo funny. xxxxx