Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ladies.. desperately need your help!

My friend is really worried that she has fallen pregnant!
She has doen 3 CB tests and the reults are odd!
She did one yesterday evening and it came up as neg .. she looked at it again later on after 2 hours or so and the test was then showing a faint BFP... she did another one again last night and BFN at first then a BFP later on
so this morning she did one, same thing.. BFN and then when she looked at it again when she came home it has changed to a BFP..
So.... seeing as she was rechecking after the 10min checking time does this mean a BFP or a BFN?
She is on the pill.... could that make a difference?
I'm at her house now and if I'd known i would have brought my stash!!!!
So si she or isn't she??????
AF due next week... last AF was one day long on 5th March.... she hasn't missed any pills but changed brands from Yasmin to Microgynon - she is on her second packet now

ANY comments or opions would be greatly appreciated

:\?

Replies

• If she looked at the test after the expiry time then the result is invalid. Only the result within the time window is usually correct.

Could be down to the change in pill.
  • Honey
    Anything over teh alloted time does not count whatsoever. IF your concerned, go get another and literally time it with a stopwatch, if not in alloted time then it's a negative chick.
    The pill shouldn't give you a false postive though.
    xxx
  • Nope they will be evap lines
  • I thought so too.. but they looked bloody convincing I can tell you! I guess only time will tell eh? Thanks girls x x