Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

i caved in

i know id said wouldt test till aweek over but but went to shop and there were cheap tests so my hand slipped and got me some.so i went home and just couldnt resist and there is def a faint line period not due till tomorrow and af signs have gone just have funny sensation in my eyes and fingers??? i wonder but i shoudnt get worked up till im truely late anything can happen fingers crossed tho x x x hope others got bfp this weekend you ladies deserve them.

Replies

• went to shop and there were cheap tests so my hand slipped and got me some

:lol:

I really hope your line gets darker next time you test! Are you going to test with FMU tomorrow or try to wait a couple of days?

Good luck hun! xx
  • Hi Rosine,
    I know what you mean, i have a 30/31 day cycle and i'm not on day 36 with no AF! I had my AF mood last week and I was soo due on it was scary then it all went away - just like that. I now feel fine.
    I keep caving in and testing but there isnt even a faint line so I bought a couple of CBD's at lunch just to see. I will be gutted if AF arrrives as i'm so trying not to get my hopes up. I hate getting a BFN but I caved in and tested again at 3am this morning!

It sounds promising for you babe, faint line! Think you will definately get some good news this month - congratulations

BTW I'm going slightly insane at the moment not knowing image

xx

• yup gonna test monday but the vision thing is givin it away if it truely is ill post my symptoms etc and see if it helps anyone oohhh im shakin cos not that young anymore x x x
  • Just done CBD and it still says not pg so she must be on her way image

Definately let us know if we've got soemthing to celebrate or not

• Aww hun it sounds good - Ill look out for your update 2moro
    Good luck darl
    xxx
  • Yeah good luck roisine!

xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/8ck80/.png

• thanks ladies if all goes well itll one long post cos it might help others anyhow if i am(shakin) i gonna stick aroung till twelve weeks and at least could be a shoulder to lean on cos you all great to me x x x x x
  • Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!!

~ NN xx
  • Ii souds very good for will look out for your post in the morning x x x
  • hun im keepnig everthing crossed for you,and ill be looking for your post lol xxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/dq380/.png