Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

My baby is NOT 13647 days old... I don't have one!!

Is anyone else getting the wrong information on the personal section? Since the website changed (how annoying was that not being able to access it for a few hours?! :x ) it keeps telling me my baby is 13647 days old. I don't have one. I am ttc!!!!!!! :x :x
I have checked my details & it definately states no children. It is winding me up! Sorry for the rant. George, x

Replies

• hi george35 i know what you mean mine says that aswell and my information states that i have no kids im not to keen on the new site its a lot slower than the old one xxx:\):\)
  • hi george,it says my baby is 13647 days old aswell!!!!! last time i checked,he was 2 years and 9 months!!! new look site must be having teething problems. xx
  • lol - i too have apparently got a baby who is 13647 days old! i don't by the way...
  • Hi girls, my non existant baby is also 13647 days old!! I am ttc our first!! xxxxxx
  • hi i also have a baby who is 13647 days old which by the way means it is 37ish which makes me the youngest mum ever cos im only 38 probably makes the rest of you mothers before you where born i first thought it had calculated my birthday and took 9 months off for pregnancy lol what a mess love anita x x x
  • mine is also 13647 days old at my count he is 144 days old!!
  • I get the same as well! And, I don't have a child either! Thank god I'm not alone!! LOL

(BTW - Hi, everyone!)
  • Grief girls! Mine is also 13647 days old. Find that very insensitive seeing as my new baby would have been one month short of being born had i not have miscarried in October and my other son is 10 years old!!!!! Nice to hear from you though George, where are you on the never ending counting cycle? I am day 19/20 having had a smiley face on day 11/12 but tummy really swollen up and having af type feelings which usually happens a week before my af comes. Ah well, wait and see!!!!!! love and kisses, bluebird xxxx

[Modified by: bluebird on May 14, 2007 12:07 AM]
  • Mine says 8781 days until my baby's birth and as I am TTC hope it doesn't take that long or I'll be drawing my pension... I'm deemed an older mum now as I was 30 when I had my little girl.
  • Hi im havin same problems as you all, my baby is 13648 days old today and seems as i ve had 2 m/c since Jan i think its a little insensitive, not anybodys fault in particular but still hurts everytime i see those numbers flash up, Gems x
  • Hi BB, Agree it is insensitive. As to your question. AF is due today and expecting her to arrive as I have had stomach cramps for a few days. Then it will be back to the counting and testing... last month of using the OV tests then I quit! George, x
  • hi girls my baby is also 13648 days old which makes him 37ish and im only 25 so i def think there is a problem my son is 4.lol